Let's plan a big Seminole ride.

Started by Toomey, July 24, 2006, 07:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400


klutchbuster400

seminole hasnt posted a date for the race, looks like this ride is gonna happen the 19th then ;)

Toomey

I'll try and be ready for it, don't know if I'll be working and I'll try and get the day off.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

rubicon500kid

19th of aug ?
im down  for the ride
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well, we can't go  :(

I broke my arm yesterday and had surgery last night. I wont be riding for a few months... :'(