Here we go again? Go away Chris - Go away...

Started by cheropride, August 01, 2006, 12:50:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheropride

Let's all hope TS Chris just goes away.  So far it is has actually been a nice summer without our State being the cone of dome every other week.  Just the thought of the cone of dome makes you tired.... So go away Chris, go away.  Can't we just have a summer w/o any damn hurricanes, like the good old days.... 

Besides summer is almost over for the kids, and I just want to take my kid out to have fun before he has to go back to school. 

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

sweetrider215

we are suppost to go to coco this weekend but with chris witch is forming as i write  we might have to stay in our hotel and watch paradise go bah bye




  go away chris
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

FORD4X4GIRL

well as secretary of a major Landscaping firm in Boca Raton, I hope that Chris goes as far away as possible.... We're busy enough with work from last year...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

UncleRico

UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: UncleRico on August 01, 2006, 08:41:36 PM
Anyone wanna go surfing this weekend?

both of my bosses kids are going to surf chris ......
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

Fox17

Quote from: UncleRico on August 01, 2006, 08:41:36 PM
Anyone wanna go surfing this weekend?

sure. cocoa beach? im 15 mins from there. i need to be taught though. cant think of a better time.

Quote from: sweetrider215 on August 01, 2006, 01:02:28 PM
we are suppost to go to coco this weekend but with chris witch is forming as i write  we might have to stay in our hotel and watch paradise go bah bye




  go away chris

what you comin to cocoa for?

sweetrider215

im going surfing this weekend anyway even if we didnt have a storm we where already supposed to be in coco surfing  sweet   lol




   Andrea
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Fox17

we live 15 to 20 mins from beach. have fun. hope this storm stays away. we are planning to go ridin friday night if it stays away long enough.

sweetrider215

we are going to coco for a chill weekend nice and easy  have fun riding
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Fox17

have fun here in cocoa. i hope we can go ridin.  ??? it looks good so far. i guess we will see. :-\

sweetrider215

yup is there a riding place in coco or where u goin riding
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Fox17

just SE and occasionally ocala. it is illegal EVERYWHERE in brevard county. you get arrested and ur bike impounded (according to the news). we used to go ridin 5 mins up the road at a awesome place but stupid people complained. we go to mx tracks too.

RTR_380/450R

I was going to the Keys lobstering this weekend.  Doesnt look that way now!!  Although, I would be the only boat out there and probably clean up!!! ;D
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Fox17

aw go for it. it cant be too dangerous. im goin surfin with uncle rico. lol.

cheropride

Surfin' or no Surfin - I just hope this damn think just goes away.  Just outside so beautiful, swimming in my pool - started thinking oh God please don't let Chris come this way - please please go away...... 8)
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

MadMudder

I think that you guys are worrying too much about this thing. I mean its like still miles away and its very small. The earliest we will have to worry about it would be sunday so... Anyway its worth keeping an eye on so i guess go away chris go away..
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Sleazy_Rider78

Quote from: MadMudder on August 03, 2006, 02:27:08 AM
I think that you guys are worrying too much about this thing. I mean its like still miles away and its very small. The earliest we will have to worry about it would be sunday so... Anyway its worth keeping an eye on so i guess go away chris go away..
Well, I would rather get my stuff in order now than scramble at the last minute like a chicken with its head cut off.  Time to dust off the generators!

Blow me Chris.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Fox17

Quote from: Sleazy_Rider78 on August 03, 2006, 02:34:59 AM
Quote from: MadMudder on August 03, 2006, 02:27:08 AM
I think that you guys are worrying too much about this thing. I mean its like still miles away and its very small. The earliest we will have to worry about it would be sunday so... Anyway its worth keeping an eye on so i guess go away chris go away..
Well, I would rather get my stuff in order now than scramble at the last minute like a chicken with its head cut off.  Time to dust off the generators!

Blow me Chris.

LOL! anyway i hope it dont turn at the last minute like that one did whatever year it was. we arent doin anything for it preperation wise so it needs to stay away.

FORD4X4GIRL

"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

UncleRico

This storm is gonna die out.


I'd bet we don't have one major hurricane in Florida this year.


Whenever the so called experts tell you that it's going to be an especially bad year BEFORE the fact, you can pretty much figure on it being the exact opposite.


Although, I do see North Carolina being hit hard and falling off the map into the Atlantic Ocean. I predict Florida will be spared.

(Remember, this is coming from a guy who predicted that computers were a passing fad in the 80's)
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

cheropride

Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Fox17

guess we arent goin surfin. o well this is good.

FORD4X4GIRL

Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 12:18:04 PM
This storm is gonna die out.


I'd bet we don't have one major hurricane in Florida this year.


Whenever the so called experts tell you that it's going to be an especially bad year BEFORE the fact, you can pretty much figure on it being the exact opposite.


Although, I do see North Carolina being hit hard and falling off the map into the Atlantic Ocean. I predict Florida will be spared.

(Remember, this is coming from a guy who predicted that computers were a passing fad in the 80's)


I don't know how accurate your prediction truly is ...
"What lies ahead and what lies behind us are only tiny matters to What Lies Within Us..."
.gif

UncleRico

Quote from: FORD4X4GIRL on August 03, 2006, 04:34:56 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on August 03, 2006, 12:18:04 PM
This storm is gonna die out.


I'd bet we don't have one major hurricane in Florida this year.


Whenever the so called experts tell you that it's going to be an especially bad year BEFORE the fact, you can pretty much figure on it being the exact opposite.


Although, I do see North Carolina being hit hard and falling off the map into the Atlantic Ocean. I predict Florida will be spared.

(Remember, this is coming from a guy who predicted that computers were a passing fad in the 80's)


I don't know how accurate your prediction truly is ...

I just don't understand how North Carolina didn't fall into the ocean, I thought that was a NO BRAINER.

Oh well, at least the NO HURRICANE prediction was correct.  Nostradamus got nuttin on Uncle Rico.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."