When At Ocala National Forest

Started by Bert, July 31, 2006, 10:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bert

When you ride at Ocala, would you keep your eyes out for our stolen Suzuki Twin Peaks 700, yellow(was when it left here), 26" Gators, and a Highlifter Lift Kit? The more eyes we have out the better. Thank you.

Eworm

Quote from: Bert on July 31, 2006, 10:32:17 PM
When you ride at Ocala, would you keep your eyes out for our stolen Suzuki Twin Peaks 700, yellow(was when it left here), 26" Gators, and a Highlifter Lift Kit? The more eyes we have out the better. Thank you.

Unfortunately, you are dealing with pros or the scum of the forest: the disgraceful "rainbow people". They have lots of expierience stealing bikes. Good luck anyways and I will keep an eye out.

Bert

No doubt, but I appreciate you lookin out for it. Thanks

hornyrhino

Bert, I live in the ONF and do alot riding I will keep my eyes open Sorry to here about your loss!
06 Rhino
lots of goodies added

Bert


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com