Miami Vice - bad ratings

Started by Thrumud, July 29, 2006, 01:28:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Saw the movie last night.   I should have stayed home and watch the old vice.
Don't waste your time and money on this movie, 2 hours and only 8 minutes of action.   SUCKS !   If you are  from Miami you will hate it even more. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Thrumud on July 29, 2006, 01:28:41 AM
Saw the movie last night.   I should have stayed home and watch the old vice.
Don't waste your time and money on this movie, 2 hours and only 8 minutes of action.   SUCKS !   If you are  from Miami you will hate it even more. 
Aint that the one with jamie foxx and the white dude from swat?

TurboBanshee_kid

New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

RAD 450r

Quote from: Thrumud on July 29, 2006, 01:28:41 AM
Saw the movie last night.   I should have stayed home and watch the old vice.
Don't waste your time and money on this movie, 2 hours and only 8 minutes of action.   SUCKS !   If you are  from Miami you will hate it even more. 

Not to be a jerk or anything but isnt that why you pay to see an action movie? What did you see and what did you expect? Not to be a d!@k or anything
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

fastrnrik

Read the post again clown shoe. He's bitching that the movie has NO action. "2 hours long and only 8 minutes of action".

Eworm


RAD 450r

Ahhh Im sorry, my bad, Ill take that back  :K :K
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

UncleRico

Thanks for the heads up. 


That sucks, though, I was looking foward to seeing it.


Maybe I'll go spend the afternoon with Ricky Bobby.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

Quote from: UncleRico on July 30, 2006, 12:45:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. 


That sucks, though, I was looking foward to seeing it.


Maybe I'll go spend the afternoon with Ricky Bobby.
I think we're going to see that one today, the commercial was funny as he11

Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 30, 2006, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 30, 2006, 12:45:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. 


That sucks, though, I was looking foward to seeing it.


Maybe I'll go spend the afternoon with Ricky Bobby.
I think we're going to see that one today, the commercial was funny as he11
sorry to burst your bubble but dont that come out on the friday that the miami meeting is on??thats the 4th
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Southern4x4 on July 30, 2006, 06:10:50 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 30, 2006, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 30, 2006, 12:45:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. 


That sucks, though, I was looking foward to seeing it.


Maybe I'll go spend the afternoon with Ricky Bobby.
I think we're going to see that one today, the commercial was funny as he11
sorry to burst your bubble but dont that come out on the friday that the miami meeting is on??thats the 4th
:'(

Thrumud

Quote from: Southern4x4 on July 30, 2006, 06:10:50 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 30, 2006, 05:16:09 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on July 30, 2006, 12:45:23 PM
Thanks for the heads up. 


That sucks, though, I was looking foward to seeing it.


Maybe I'll go spend the afternoon with Ricky Bobby.
I think we're going to see that one today, the commercial was funny as he1
sorry to burst your bubble but dont that come out on the friday that the miami meeting is on??thats the 4th

No, the movie came out this Friday.    The meeting is next Friday. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com