can someone explain?

Started by robraptor700r, July 30, 2006, 07:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robraptor700r

Im fairly new to this forum, for those that what to make fun of my question so be it, Im an adult not a punk, what the heck is these people answering to posts to just type in in ( bump).....what a waste of a post...just my 2 cents worth...

TRX450R_Racer

#1
Bump means (B)ring (U)p (M)y (P)ost. They just want to keep it on top. Also TTT means (T)o (T)he (T)op.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

robraptor700r

ok, got it...thanks for the response...

Fox17

dont feel bad it took me a month to learn all tha stuff like IMO and BTW and all the crap like that. i asked the same question. ::)

UncleRico

See, and I thought it was a some sorta drug code. Ya never know with these young kids today.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

klutchbuster400

Pass them IMO to the TTT, we can meet and make the echange at the BUMP  :N

Hey whats IMO anyways ???

Fox17

in my opinion i think.

see ya at BUMP in BTW

foreman1

Quote from: fox17 on July 30, 2006, 08:31:05 PM
in my opinion i think.

see ya at BUMP in BTW

Yep on IMO .

At least raptor 700 had the guts to ask . I felt too dumb to ask the first time i seen that back when i was new to the net.

NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Fox17


wheelie_boy

Quote from: fox17 on July 31, 2006, 10:55:58 AM
what does DITTO mean?

it means like the same. or if someone says something and you agree you could say ditto. its not like a code or anything i dont think.
05 kx 250f

fastrnrik

Props for nuttin' up to ask. I had no idea what bump or ttt meant. I know I'm old, but I didn't want to feel older by asking. LOL. (laugh out loud for us old guys) ;)   

Chuck_Norris

there was a kid on here the went by a similar screen name whos was very obnoctious with the questions, made several posts just to elevate is post #'s  you gotta take all these guys with a grain of salt, if you think your post are attacked try asking something about GOD.  :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com