New Walsh Arms on the Zuki *UPDATED*

Started by LT-R450ApK, July 29, 2006, 02:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LT-R450ApK

Gotta Thank ATP!!!
even though i had to wait 48 hours to get them hahaha"Inside Joke"

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

 ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Mrs.Nightbreed

48 Hours! How could you stand it!  :o Thats TERRIBLE! >:(
I bet this was the longest day of work you've had in a while  :D


Lookin good!
Sorry I left, but I will see them soon. They sure are pretty  ;)


klutchbuster400

Why'd you get new a-arms, doesnt it already come extended?

dreth


LT-R450ApK

Thanks Dreth!
Yeah its 49' wide already Did it for the adjustability

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

LOOKS LIKE I GOTTA THANK ATP AGAIN!!!
New Rossier Exhaust  ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

#8
 ;)

On the Dyno it Made 44.58hp

Mods Yosh Cherry Bomb,Stock Filter No airbox lid,and no baffle in stock pipe

Will have to redyno it now lol

[attachment deleted by admin]
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

klutchbuster400

Oh ok, looks good I must say! I as just wondering why you would extend it if it alreayd was, but i got ya now ;D
Hows it feel with the pipe?

wheelie_boy

05 kx 250f

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Scooter, That looks bad a$$ Mike has hooked you up as usual. Cant wait to se the new power on the dyno.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

LT-R450ApK

Man the pipe is super smooth and never stops pulling!!
Thanks Worm!! hope to see you guys back out at the track!
I Beleave this Quad is goin to turn some heads when its Finished
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"