picking up a yfz450 for my son

Started by robraptor700r, July 28, 2006, 02:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robraptor700r

Finally convinced my son that it's a lot funner in a quad, I have an 06 raptor 700 now im getting my son a yfz 450 tomorrow saturday.....heck if I like his 450 better than my 700 i'll sell mine and get a 450 also.....

RAD 450r

Cool, Its all preference and where you ride most, good luck
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

Aw man, when I opened thjis I thought Your screen name was Gery350 :(

lol, Your son should love the 450, best bikes out their!

robraptor700r

Yeah , it took alot of convincing on my part for him to part ways with his cr125 dirt bike....but finally got him his yfz 450 today.....has all the goodies already , like full exhaust jetted , airfilter ect...he should have fun....hell, I rode it today , first time I ride a yfz 450 and heck it feels as fast as my raptor 700....

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com