Question on A-Arm's and Suspension

Started by jcaldwell, July 28, 2006, 10:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcaldwell

I have standard works shocks on my 400ex and was wondering if I get new +2+1 a-arms could I still use these same shocks??  Thanks James
Honda 400ex
Sportsman 500

Mrs.Nightbreed

If you get +2+1 standard travel arms you should be ok.

jcaldwell

ok if I get standard I should be ok but its the long travel a arms that I would need new shocks for?
Honda 400ex
Sportsman 500

Quad32x

That  is  right.  Only  with  the  long  travel  arms  do  you  have  to  change  shocks. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

TRX450R_Racer

You should probably have them revalved.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Chillinthemost

It will make your shocks softer because of the leverage of the wider arms.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com