July 29-30-making plans for ONF and maybe Hardrock

Started by backinsaddle, July 17, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

Same place they had the other group rides. You can park on the left and the pit is right behind where you park. The road goes down a hill to the dam. see you at 10.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

I'm on the road within the hour.  Hope to see everyone in the morning.  I'll be there rain or shine.

Honda328i

Quote from: backinsaddle on July 28, 2006, 08:08:45 PM
I'm on the road within the hour.  Hope to see everyone in the morning.  I'll be there rain or shine.

Ok, see everyone at 10 at Eureka, I'm looking forward to it  ;)
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

wilburz

Had a great time riding with the posey, backinsaddle and honda 328i. A little hot but good times had by all! Can't wait until the next time. Thanks!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

same here...had a great time...thanks to all for the hospitality...I'm ready for the next one.

Honda328i

Seems I got off to a rocky start, but you guys pitched in and got-er going again.  That's what's cool about riding buddies like y'all, everyone is there to help out without a hitch.  Thanks!  :Clap.gif

Thanks again to the friendly family we met on the trail with the big Polaris (with BBQ in the back  ;)).  Sharing lunch w/you was very welcome.  Hope to see you soon on our site.

Anyone hear about more carnage from the  O0  :stoogies.gif dudes??   ;)

Monday came all to quickly.  Still thinking about that trail............

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

Had a good time up there always nice to meet and ride with some new peeps. The only thing I can't figure out about Eureka Dam is why do people ride in the no mans land when the no trespassing sign is right in thier face. That and drag racing and doing wheelies up and down the road is plain stupid.
Hey Mark has anyone ever told you that you look like Stallone?

1FasterBlaster

We're gonna try for a group ride on 8/12/06.It might turn out to be a speed ride, not for the weak at heart!!