3 wheeler pics

Started by KD 428, July 07, 2006, 04:21:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I think we should get a thread goin of 3 wheeler pics.  ill post one even tho its not mine but its crazy!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

mrbones

My old '86 200X.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

My old '84 200S.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

And the old '72 ATC90.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

And the old '86 ATC250R.

No wait! I bought that today!!

[attachment deleted by admin]
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

KD 428

ya. that r looks good, hope u got a good deal on her  ;)
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

holy crap, what kind of engine does that 250r have in it?? and that would be a sick lawnmower to have, btw lovin that chrome engine on it too
HONDA CRF450R

Hoosier Daddy

the black 250r with flames?? thats a 250r motor.......
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

KD 428

O, it looks bigger than a regular one to me ???
HONDA CRF450R

Quad32x

This  is  from  around  1987.  Them  ole  Kawasaki  Tecates  where  fast ! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Ynot0323

I had a 1983 Honda 185s for a few years then when i went out of town last summer, some low lifes broke into my buddy's place, and stole 3 of our 4 ATC's..

I really miss my trike... But i went out and bought me a Polaris ATP 500.. Not a bad lil bike..

Tony

fastrnrik

My very first ATV was an old Honda ATC 70 in like '82 or '83. One of my friends had a 250R 3 wheeler. I thought that thing was the fastest thing ever when I rode it. Didn't Honda make a 350 3 wheeler too? I remember seeing the early Moto-4 4 wheeler and thinking " man, that looks stupid".Who would have thought back then that we'd have 800cc 4 x 4's Utes, 130+hp Drag Banshees, and fuel injected MX quads. Thanks for the 3 wheeler site, now I think I might want one again for old times sake.  ;D

TOY_DOCTOR

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 08, 2006, 03:08:15 AM
Quote from: yamaharider on July 07, 2006, 04:22:58 PM
even better check out the 3 wheelers on this page-  http://www.3wheelerworld.com/yModifiedpicturepage1.shtml

Nice link. Some crazy stuff on that page!

Pretty cool 3 wheeler site, BUT check out the pictures of the TIGER ATV's on there, They have a picture of my old Tiger 4wheeler and by 250r. Boy I wish I could find another one of them Tigers.

http://www.3wheelerworld.com/tiger4.shtml
TOY DOCTOR - MOBILE RV REPAIR, ONAN GENERATORS, ATVs, & MOTORCYCLEs ............I BUY UNWANTED ATV's

Southern4x4

Quote from: fastrnrik on July 14, 2006, 07:47:59 PM
My very first ATV was an old Honda ATC 70 in like '82 or '83. One of my friends had a 250R 3 wheeler. I thought that thing was the fastest thing ever when I rode it. Didn't Honda make a 350 3 wheeler too? I remember seeing the early Moto-4 4 wheeler and thinking " man, that looks stupid".Who would have thought back then that we'd have 800cc 4 x 4's Utes, 130+hp Drag Banshees, and fuel injected MX quads. Thanks for the 3 wheeler site, now I think I might want one again for old times sake.  ;D
yes it was a 350x
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

KXKID


snowmanzz13



acouple years ago, got it from a guy who was using it to pull sod out of fields, had a huge a steel plate welded to the bottom to give it more weight over the rear wheels for traction, and had bad gaskets in the motor, was then disasembled as a project and sat in peices and then sold for part for 50 bucks, i think we still have a set of stock sized rims in the attic for it, lol
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

k.p.

those tires are amazing  2:L

mrbones

Yeah that is bizarre. Looks like the fork was extended, too.  :O
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

snowmanzz13

yeah, we had it a while back and i barely remember it, i can stil see my dad driving it up the street and he came back and the brakes didn't really work and he had it on the front and left rear wheel turning right into our driveway, it was crazy lookin
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

Southern4x4

Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on July 08, 2006, 03:05:26 AM
And the old '72 ATC90.
hey where are them stock baloon tires at?Were the rims and tires actually one big piece of rubber?
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

dreadhed

#23
Here is a pic of one of the 350Xs.  It still needs some work.  I need to blast the tank & paint it some time.  I have been thinking about using a 400EX motor in one of the 350X frames.  I have more pics but I guess it's alot of work to post them here.  Whats up with the on pic per post?

[attachment deleted by admin]

k.p.

my friends dad used to have a 350x that thing was pretty sweet it was all white he rolled that thing so many times