July 29-30-making plans for ONF and maybe Hardrock

Started by backinsaddle, July 17, 2006, 05:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

susieblazer

Quote from: Tripyn on July 25, 2006, 08:25:38 PM
Actually boys we were all stopped last time we were out there and FWC was checking stickers.  They issued a warning to the guy in front and warned the rest verbally.  I recommend getting one just in case!



  Hmmmmmmmm kinda hard to get a "sticker" when the local tag and title doesn't have a clue about it......... :dunno.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Busta Nutt


duroc825

Hey Susieblazer tell them to call Pasco County cause I went in to get mine last fall for my other bike and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They're only like 3 bucks and "the man" would be alot happier if everybody had the sticker. They hate it when they can't get ya for anything!

gearhead400

so where are we riding and whos coming?

ONF it seems but if no one wants to go because of the sticker thing than why dont we go to hardrock?

Post up! lets pick a place to ride and get a head count!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

atvtrailer

Quote from: gearhead400 on July 26, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
so where are we riding and whos coming?

ONF it seems but if no one wants to go because of the sticker thing than why dont we go to hardrock?

Post up! lets pick a place to ride and get a head count!

either is fine with me...
05 450r #13B

Tripyn

QuoteHey Susieblazer tell them to call Pasco County cause I went in to get mine last fall for my other bike and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They're only like 3 bucks and "the man" would be alot happier if everybody had the sticker. They hate it when they can't get ya for anything!

Sorry Suzie, did not mean to rain on anyones parade.  I just hate to see a great day of riding get ruined by some ticket happy officer.  Duroc is right though, that "little man"  (did you notice how hard it was for him to get back in the truck) will ding ya without one.  Here in Volusia County they did not know what the heck they were the first time I went, but I work for them and they had the info and tags within a week.  There is a site or a post on here somewhere that will tell them what they need to sell you and it had intructions where to put it on your bike. 

1FasterBlaster

Wish I could go guys, but my girl is taking me out of town.Have fun!!

backinsaddle

#32
Quote from: atvtrailer on July 26, 2006, 12:56:15 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 26, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
so where are we riding and whos coming?

ONF it seems but if no one wants to go because of the sticker thing than why dont we go to hardrock?

Post up! lets pick a place to ride and get a head count!

either is fine with me...

same here...wilburz/bro...where are you guys riding?  I assume you're sticking to the forest?  I'm going to try to get a sticker tomorrow or friday...maybe I'll get lucky.  we can always go down by big scrub and ride from there

anyone going to be there saturday and sunday, we could do both forest and track?

scratchup...see you on another ride

1FasterBlaster

My homeboy should have all his mods on his 400.And I'll try to get my buddies with the LTR450's to come next weekend for a speedride!! Anyone up for some hauling azzzzz???

susieblazer

Quote from: duroc825 on July 26, 2006, 12:24:04 AM
Hey Susieblazer tell them to call Pasco County cause I went in to get mine last fall for my other bike and they knew exactly what I was talking about. They're only like 3 bucks and "the man" would be alot happier if everybody had the sticker. They hate it when they can't get ya for anything!

Yep i printed off the article and will take it with us to the tag and title in pinellas county....and make sure i take Hoss400 cuz he is like a dog with a bone about getting what is required for us to play ....... the Georgia boy is gonna make sure we get that "lil ole sticker" that we should have gotten with our titles...........*#@*#@!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

atvtrailer

so where is every1 riding? hardrock or ocala, and if ocala, what part?
05 450r #13B

wilburz

Quote from: backinsaddle on July 27, 2006, 01:33:49 AM
Quote from: atvtrailer on July 26, 2006, 12:56:15 AM
Quote from: gearhead400 on July 26, 2006, 12:52:46 AM
so where are we riding and whos coming?

ONF it seems but if no one wants to go because of the sticker thing than why dont we go to hardrock?

Post up! lets pick a place to ride and get a head count!

either is fine with me...

same here...wilburz/bro...where are you guys riding?  I assume you're sticking to the forest?  I'm going to try to get a sticker tomorrow or friday...maybe I'll get lucky.  we can always go down by big scrub and ride from there

anyone going to be there saturday and sunday, we could do both forest and track?

scratchup...see you on another ride

We will be up there early saturday morning. Hog valley. right down the road from Eureka. Sent you a pm.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

backinsaddle

I say we stick with the original plan and ride ONF.  meet the wilburz saturday morning and ride from there.

gearhead400

we should get up there early too so were riding by 10 at the latest. would love to start riding at 9. I know some of you have a longer drive than others though.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

wilburz

ok. Then lets plan on riding out of Eureka at 10 am on Saturday. How does that sound? If you get there early then do a few donuts.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

WickedBanshee

You have to have a sticker to ride ONF ? WHat kind of sticker and where do I get it ?
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

backinsaddle

Quote from: WickedBanshee on July 27, 2006, 05:11:25 PM
You have to have a sticker to ride ONF ? WHat kind of sticker and where do I get it ?

We're not sure about the sticker, and if it's required yet.  I know it will be at some point, and supposedly they're giving warnings to people.  It's only for the new trail system on the north end at this point.  It's called a "title verification" sticker.  Basically it's proof you own the vehicle.  This post tells you everything you need to know:
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15366.0.html

10:00 sounds good to me.  I'll be a couple minutes up the road, so I'll probably be there earlier.  Do we meet at the pit off River Road (same as Hog Valley Road?)(see map below)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Honda328i

I think I will try to make this one.  Are we riding Sports or Utes?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

backinsaddle

Honda328...glad you're going to make it...if you remember, we rode the speed ride together...a year or two ago

I'm riding my yfz, don't know about the wilburz

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Busta Nutt

Stickers? We don't need no stinking stickers.
We have utes I will be the only one from our posse with a sport.
I don't know about that map can't see it but I think is is the 4th or 5 left off or 160th turning north from 315 or 316 whichever it is.
We met you out at 3 lakes a while back 328.

atvtrailer

#46
well, not sure if if i wanna drive that far, il have to think about it, may just go to croom or stay local instead.... :-\
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster


backinsaddle


Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2006, 09:51:27 PM
I don't know about that map can't see it but I think is is the 4th or 5 left off or 160th turning north from 315 or 316 whichever it is.

gotta be the same place I'm thinking of...park on the south side, and there's a red sand pit of sorts on the north?  everyone else know how to get there?

so far:

gearhead400
Honda328i
wilburz/wilburzbro and posse
me
Rellimniets??
fastrnrik??
atvtrailer??

atvtrailer

Quote from: backinsaddle on July 28, 2006, 01:30:52 AM

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 27, 2006, 09:51:27 PM
I don't know about that map can't see it but I think is is the 4th or 5 left off or 160th turning north from 315 or 316 whichever it is.

gotta be the same place I'm thinking of...park on the south side, and there's a red sand pit of sorts on the north?  everyone else know how to get there?

so far:

gearhead400
Honda328i
wilburz/wilburzbro and posse
me
Rellimniets??
fastrnrik??
atvtrailer??

well if kyle(gearhead400) goes then il go 2
05 450r #13B