WANTED HONDA ATC !!!

Started by Ynot0323, July 27, 2006, 01:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ynot0323

Does anyone have a Honda ATC they want to sell.. I am looking for either a 185s or a Big Red..

I would like to replace my trike that got stolen.. Looking to spend around $500 or so..

THANKS,
Tony

E-mail me at Ynot0323@aol.com


Ynot0323


fastrnrik

There are always several on Ebay.

Ynot0323

the ones on e-bay, people want NEW prices for a 20 yr old bike.... they want around $1500 for a 1984 Big Red, which at most is worth $500..

THANKS
Tony

robo02cop

go to www.ocala4sell.com  I found a bunch for sale in their.  In fact I picked up two today for four hundred dollars.  Good luck!!!
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

mrbones

That's where I got my 250r, lol.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Ynot0323

where do i go and look under on the site ?!?!

It is just bringin up other websites, not any things for sale..

THANKS,
Tony

k.p.

i beleive that dreadhead is selling a 200 for $500.

robo02cop

04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

Ynot0323

ok thanks, i found a few bikes i inquired about..

Tony

robo02cop

cool let us know what happens.
04 Red and White Yamaha Banshee ~ Traded
04 Blue Yamaha R1
1984 Honda ATC 110 3 wheeler
1985 Honda ATC 125 4 wheeler

dirtrider2002

i got a 1984 honda big red 200es that runs good for $550
Sometimes... when you do Freestyle.... You just have to hit it hard

KrisDaAtvman

1956 honda atc 200x--Bored 50 over For sale or trade for 4 wheeler


2001 banshee

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com