White Raptor 700

Started by Raptorhaven, July 27, 2006, 03:02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptorhaven

Tell me what ya think of my baby...I'm puttin on DG nerf bars with heel guards...along with a fresh set of Maxxis Razorz this weekend...I'm on VACATION!!! You know what i'm doing...anyone know if it gets busy at the Seminole track...during the week, Sunday??

[attachment deleted by admin]

RAD 450r

Sweet ride, I got the same thing Ill be adding a host of parts myseld too....Yeah seminole gets pretty busy on Sundays but im not too sure about summer
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

#2
Quote from: Raptorhaven on July 27, 2006, 03:02:10 AM
Tell me what ya think of my baby...I'm puttin on DG nerf bars with heel guards...along with a fresh set of Maxxis Razorz this weekend...I'm on VACATION!!! You know what i'm doing...anyone know if it gets busy at the Seminole track...during the week, Sunday??
Looks good, like the dual exhuasst
I go to seminole every week, they are empty on tuesdays and thursday, sunday isnt that bad, but you'll know more traffic on the track.
Let me know when you go, i usually go with racerx5 every thursday and sunday.
Try to get soemn other angles pics, and is something wrong with your swinger or axle?

Raptorhaven

Cool...i'm definitely gonna hit it on Tuesday...maybe even this Sunday...my axle is cool as far as I know...the pic is a little crooked though...

Raptorhaven

Oh other angles reminds me....how do I put more than one pic on a post???

[attachment deleted by admin]

RAD 450r

Ahh the site doesnt let ya ??? ??? ???.....you have to post a post for every pic :K :K
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Raptorhaven

That bites....

[attachment deleted by admin]

rubicon500kid

hey do you live in homestead/miami ? if so is taht the old golf park nere those projects ? i ride tehre sum times im thinking about going out there this week do the cops bother you there ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Raptorhaven

I havent been there in about a month...but i've never had a problem...just be cool and dont destroy everything so we can keep going there...I love to jump those hills...I busted I disagree...actually my face on one of the bigger ones...

Miami450R

dude THATS THE GOLF PARK!!!! LOL
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

rubicon500kid

ya we used to ride tehre back in the days rember MiamiZ400
only thing that sucks is i would have to unload there and keep the truck therre and its not taht nice of an area there im afrade ill get jumped or get my stuff stolen
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Miami450R

lol.my sig pic is at the golf park.in the back , the big flat to practice wheelies.yo , can u wheelie that long closed empty road on the side of it?
i wheelied all of it ;)
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Raptorhaven

when you first pull in the gate in the front...go straight ahead...theres a big hill...launch off it in 4th or 5 th and see if you dont get some air....

klutchbuster400

Quote from: MiamiZ400 on July 27, 2006, 03:48:47 AM
dude THATS THE GOLF PARK!!!! LOL
THE golf park lol, I've only past by it, i wouldnt mind going to ride their,

I migth go to seminole sunday, I'm going tomorrow also.

rubicon500kid

oh ya nice bike how do you like those LTE's
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

ill be out at seminole on the 3rd and the 12th then proble every other chance i get or when im not fishing
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Raptorhaven

U guys ever go to the old Hangars?? Pretty good wheelie spot there...plus you can get some nice donuts goin in the hangars...

Miami450R

I used to live in cutler landings(neighborhood RIGHT NEXT to it)

what hangars?
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Miami450R

heres a pic at the golf park

[attachment deleted by admin]
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

Miami450R

another 



[attachment deleted by admin]
How we ride today determines IF  we can ride tommorow.
'89 240sx sil-coupe (drift car)
'07 mazdaspeed3 (daily)
'05 Limited Edition Banshee

rubicon500kid

rnt those of limits and isnt there alot of bums hiding in there too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Raptorhaven

the hangars next to the air force base...u can get there if you go out the back part of the park...take the old roads...Damn...you got me jonsin to ride now! The only bums i've seen hang out next to the old gazeebo next to the lake...caught a couple crackheads screwin one time too...lol

[attachment deleted by admin]

rubicon500kid

Quote from: Raptorhaven on July 27, 2006, 04:01:46 AM
the hangars next to the air force base...u can get there if you go out the back part of the park...take the old roads...Damn...you got me jonsin to ride now! The only bums i've seen hang out next to the old gazeebo next to the lake...caught a couple crackheads screwin one time too...lol
lmaodo you ride ur atv thgere or do you take a truck there
im just scaerd to leave the truck there then when im loading up they jump me lol
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Raptorhaven

Both...depends on what time it is...I'm not a pu__y so I just go...plus my quad is pretty quick...let em try & catch me....

gearhead400

lol, how big of a man you are doesnt matter when 4-5 guys come at you with weapons....on foot.

my boy is about to move back to miami, once i find out where its at i'll start comin down there cus i'll have a place to stay. I know a bunch of people on this site are from that area.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]