Croom Sunday? July 22nd....

Started by svtbolt04, July 22, 2006, 05:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

svtbolt04

Is anyone going? I want to somewhat, but not if its going to be raining all day and no one to ride with.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

atvtrailer

il be in the 2nd area across from the heli pad(just past the restrooms on the right), red dodge 1500 ext cab 4x4 with a black 450r in the back
05 450r #13B

svtbolt04

Dont know about you, but I like to get my bike out of my truck and ride it around!!

lol see ya there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1FasterBlaster

I've never ever gone to Croom, and couldn't find someone to ride with!! And we ride through rain in pleasure!!

FishaHallic

This time of year I would hope for rain.  Last time I went to croom about a month ago it rained and the riding was great.  No dust and a cool rain, I couldn't ask for anything more except temps in the 50's and 60's.  Good luck

svtbolt04

It was a good day.. I left around 2 because it was lightning out and I really only wanted to be in the trails with these huge lightning rods (trees) around me so I decided to leave.

Good day, I dont care how good of shape your in, that will beat you OUT of shape if you arent carefull.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

atvtrailer

was a good day minus the 2 wrecks and lost cell phone, 2 bad the rain didnt come earlier, that dust sucked lol
05 450r #13B

1FasterBlaster

If I try trailriding at Croom, it's usually right through the woods off the trails.It's a lil more fun.

Shotgun

I drove by there today, looks like a good spot.

svtbolt04

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 23, 2006, 08:49:11 PM
If I try trailriding at Croom, it's usually right through the woods off the trails.It's a lil more fun.

Hah yea, but if you have people with you, they get confused and are like... ARE YOU MAKING YOUR OWN TRAILS!??! But yea, its alot better there.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

1FasterBlaster

If they know how to ride, they should be able to keep up.If not, it's not that hard to find your way out.

RAD 450r

You slide alot when you make your own trails b/c the leaves , its fun.  I barely do it though ;)
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

svtbolt04

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 24, 2006, 11:08:28 PM
If they know how to ride, they should be able to keep up.If not, it's not that hard to find your way out.

They ride good. Maybe you should have shown up to show us how to ride.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com