Let's plan a big Seminole ride.

Started by Toomey, July 24, 2006, 07:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomey

Last October we had a big ride out at Seminole, I had a great time, even though I was on our stock 400ex.  I'd like to get a nice big group going, with all the southern Florida sport riders here on the site.  Post in here if you're interested.  I'm talking like a whole day Saturday thing.  I'd like to get it going for like September or so.  I need some time to get my bike fixed.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on July 24, 2006, 07:58:04 PM
Last October we had a big ride out at Seminole, I had a great time, even though I was on our stock 400ex.  I'd like to get a nice big group going, with all the southern Florida sport riders here on the site.  Post in here if you're interested.  I'm talking like a whole day Saturday thing.  I'd like to get it going for like September or so.  I need some time to get my bike fixed.
Im in aslong as its not the weekend of sept. 9th. Sister's b-day ;)

svtbolt04

As long as it isnt the second or the 9th.

Quadscramble the second, then Quad wars at the fair grounds the 9th.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

lawn_man mx

well be there!  let us kwon  when toomey ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

Mrs.Nightbreed

I have been thinking about it too!  :)

I have been bugging Mike that we need to take a weekend and rent a cabin down there and ride on Saturday and Sunday. I told him we should set a date and I would post to try and get people to come out. Good timing Toomey  8)

I love that track! It just sucks that it is 4 hour ride  :(

klutchbuster400

Hmm, already turning out into a bad@ss ride, Just need to set a good date for everyone

How about the 19th? seems to be a few weeks away, plenty of time for more people to see this and get everything ready!

Mrs.Nightbreed


klutchbuster400

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 11:17:02 PM
August 19th?
Oh crap, I just noticed, next month is august!
dang i feel dumb, in that case, Im up for any day!!!!!

LTR450 994

what is quad wars?? and what fair grounds.


Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 24, 2006, 11:19:21 PM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 24, 2006, 11:17:02 PM
August 19th?
Oh crap, I just noticed, next month is august!
dang i feel dumb, in that case, Im up for any day!!!!!
Actually August is fine for me  :)

LTR450 994


Mrs.Nightbreed

8/12-8/13 there is an FTR @ Waldo  :-\

klutchbuster400

#12
August 19th then? hows this day work out for everyone else?


Toomey, why dont you start a list of everyone who said they will go
so far.

I'll be their with racerx5 for sure, and probably Miamiz400.

RAD 450r

XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400


53yfz450

why not sunday. :-\ but i will talk to my dad about it.

can somone give me some more info on these cabins. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 25, 2006, 02:59:53 AM
why not sunday. :-\ but i will talk to my dad about it.

can somone give me some more info on these cabins. ;D
Its still early on, as more people say they will go we'll work on a better date.
I'm not too sure on the whole cabin thing. Their website is
www.Seminoletribemotocross.com
I'm sure you could find something their. ;)

53yfz450

WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 53yfz450 on July 25, 2006, 03:04:50 AM
couldnt find nothing on the site :-\
Tried calling?
EVen though they are closed now lol
If you cant find anything by thursday, I'll ask Jack when I go on thursday.

53yfz450

thanks. im sure somone on here knows something.

Mrs.Nightbreed  can you give me some more info on the cabbins. ;D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Toomey

I think it's that there is some camping a few minutes from the track for you out of towners.  Personally, I'd go for a Saturday, late August or sometime in September.  It's a little late now, I was just checking up on the thread.  I'll pencil in names and dates that are good for people, along with the FTR and other things that could get in the way.  I'll do that tommorow sometime, unless, klutchbuster, you wanna help plan a little, that'd be good.  I'll be at work all day tommorow.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: Toomey on July 25, 2006, 04:14:21 AM
I think it's that there is some camping a few minutes from the track for you out of towners.  Personally, I'd go for a Saturday, late August or sometime in September.  It's a little late now, I was just checking up on the thread.  I'll pencil in names and dates that are good for people, along with the FTR and other things that could get in the way.  I'll do that tommorow sometime, unless, klutchbuster, you wanna help plan a little, that'd be good.  I'll be at work all day tommorow.
I dont have anything to do but bolt some more stuff on the z tomorrow, I can look up some stuff, I think that seminole is having a race in august, Thats gonna be fun >:D

Mrs.Nightbreed

53YFZ450 you have a PM.

8/19 count us in! Definately 2, maybe a few more. I might get the crew to come down with us  8)

klutchbuster400


gearhead400

i'm in central FL, about 45min south of hardrock. Just went to hardrock last weekend and im hooked, i'd love to make this ride and meet everyone here! any saturday should be good. Only weekend i cant go is the 26th
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]