Learner's Permit

Started by Alba450, July 24, 2006, 11:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

What do I need for my Learner's Permit?  I know I have to do the 4-Hour Drug & Alcohol test.  But what else do I need?  And where can I do them ???  Thanks for the help ;D
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Joedirt

You will need a car to take the test in. :)
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

svtbolt04

Quote from: Joedirt on July 24, 2006, 12:20:36 PM
You will need a car to take the test in. :)

Not for the learners.. Its a written test.


Besim, you have all you need. Now take a parent down with you and you will be good to go.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

SpringHill Riderz

I took the 4-hour course and it was easy, we watched movies half the time or talked.  I still havent taken the actual test at the DMV  ::).  Its really easy, just know ur laws and signs, ive heard they ask like 2 insurance questions which arent even explained in the handbook so I dont see how that works

Joedirt

Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 01:19:56 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on July 24, 2006, 12:20:36 PM
You will need a car to take the test in. :)

Not for the learners.. Its a written test.


Besim, you have all you need. Now take a parent down with you and you will be good to go.



Get out of here?...I never had a Learners permit , went right to the real deal , Many years ago....but they do not make you get behind the wheel for a learners Permit...wow...
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

eldiablo64

i think you have to take your birthcertificate with you when you go for your permit.and proof of residency i believe                       good luck
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

svtbolt04

Quote from: Joedirt on July 24, 2006, 01:46:06 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on July 24, 2006, 01:19:56 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on July 24, 2006, 12:20:36 PM
You will need a car to take the test in. :)

Not for the learners.. Its a written test.


Besim, you have all you need. Now take a parent down with you and you will be good to go.



Nope, its more common sense questions than anything. When you go back for your license they make you drive.

Get out of here?...I never had a Learners permit , went right to the real deal , Many years ago....but they do not make you get behind the wheel for a learners Permit...wow...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

snowmanzz13

i did my whole thing online at www.myfirstlisence.com and they had the 4 hour and the test, and then i went to the dmv with social security card, copy of birth certificate and they took my pic and i left with my card
banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

kfx400rob

myfirstlicense.com is the easyest way, but its cheaper if u do it at the dmv.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

WOODY_450r

sorry besim u cant get it you have to be an American citizen!!!  lol j/p

go to dmv.org and take the drug and alcohol test then go to the nearest dmv with your parent and your birth certificate and then you take the road signs and common knowledge test at the dmv, its really easy!
WHEN IN DOUBT FLOOR IT !!!!!!!!


JOSH WOODS #411

05 450r
01 chevy 4x4

UncleRico

What makes you think they'll actually give YOU a license.

I've seen you ride man, you're crazy!!!


If they give you a license, I'm parking my car in the garage and demanding a re-test....

Just kidding man, good luck.

ONE TIP THOUGH, When you go to take your practical exam, wear drivers gloves and a full face helmet, it really freaks out the person giving you your test.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Alba450

O OK....Thanks guys 8)


Just wanted to have some INFO on how it is :-\  I'll tell you guys how I do when I get back ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Ida_Mann

Quote from: UncleRico on July 24, 2006, 03:46:47 PM
What makes you think they'll actually give YOU a license.

I've seen you ride man, you're crazy!!!


If they give you a license, I'm parking my car in the garage and demanding a re-test....

Just kidding man, good luck.

ONE TIP THOUGH, When you go to take your practical exam, wear drivers gloves and a full face helmet, it really freaks out the person giving you your test.

why does it freak them out? I wear a helmet when I get in my truck to go to work.

8)

you should see the looks I get at the drive through.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AintSkeered

Go figure, any 15 y.o. can legally operate a 2 ton vehicle with unlimited HP on our busy roads and any 14 y.o. can operate my 230 HP PWC on our crowded waterways, yet ATV manufacturers and others won't allow my 9 y.o. and 14 y.o. to legally operate their 180cc and 350cc ATVs, even though they've been safely doing so since 2003 and never doing so without me present.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

UncleRico

Oh, one more piece of sagely advice....

If you have to cheat, don't cheat off the asian kid. It's not like math with those people.

NEVER CHEAT OFF THE ASIAN KID WHEN IT COMES TO DRIVING!


Only use them for math, and oragami. NEVER DRIVING.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com