riding infront of PRO PLAYER

Started by raptorboy954, February 19, 2005, 09:30:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

raptorboy954

i have seen people riding at a little track in front of PRO PLA
YERS stadium. how are the cops out there.
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

500runner

it not the cops you have to worry about, its the BROs the in HOOD the jack you at gun point and take you ride!!

04ltz400

lol... in that case... bring on the cops, ill call them my self, lol
if you cant see the bottom, your not close enough to the edge.

blueyfz450

 I RODE THERE SAT LATE & SUNDAY EARLY,SAT I RACED THE BRO & THERE WERE COOL WITH THIS WHITE BOY.I EVEN EXCHANGED PHONE NUMBERS,DID U REALLY KNOW SOMEONE WHO GOT JACKED ? COPS R COOL JUST DONT RIDE ON UNI DR.
WHERE ELSE KAN WE RIDE ?
YAHAMA CREW

blueyfz450

DAM SORRY 2 TELL U ALL THIS THE GUY I JUST MET(FROM PRO PLAYER) CALLED ME GOT HIS BIKE STOLEN WHILE HE WAS THERE,A GUY JUMPED ON IT & RODE OFF . BRAND NEW HONDA TRX 450 BLACK.ANY INFO PLEASE CALL 954 793 6901 ASK 4 BRIAN  >:(
YAHAMA CREW

inked4life87

I LIVED DOWN THE STREET FROM THERE AND PEOPLE ALWAYS GET JACKED DOWN THERE SO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT DONT RIDE THERE MY BOY GOT JACKED FOR HIS SHEE BY A GUY WITH A 357.....NO JOKE.

500runner

i told you guys it not safe!!!  but if you do ride there, you better have a C.W permit, and a gun. so you can shoot back!!  its better to be tried by 12 then to be carried by 6 ;)

raptorboy954

dam thanks so much guys. i guess the search continues for the SPOT where everyone is satisfied
LOOKING FOR A NEW QUAD

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com