Ocala Thunderbowl Speedway

Started by z400chic, March 19, 2006, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400chic

Hey ladies just wanted to let you know we are flat trackin in ocala every 2 weeks. You ladies need to come out and try it... our next race will be April 1st. There are 3 classes: open, beginner, and pee wee. So if you dont want to race and your husband or kids do it might be something to come and try out. It doesnt beat you up like motorcross but it is fun and im sure youd have a good time.

R450_Chick

HEY!
  My friends go up there and race.  Hopefully, if I can get off work I will be up there on the 8th.  You should add a womens class!  I race the TT races down at sandmountain.  The girls class down there is VERY competitive and I beleive you would draw more women up there to race if you had a womens class.  Anyways, look forward to racing this weekend!  *A WOMENS CLASS AT THUNDERBOWL WOULD BE AWESOME!*

~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

fastrnrik

They're all womens classes up here. Everyone bitches like a bunch of old women, well not everyone... HA - HA - HA

R450_Chick

LOL.  Yes that is very tru.  I'm hearing some of the regulars up there having a hard time with the newbies beating up on them  ;).  That's racing.  So I hope it's all good and fun this saturday and no bitchin.
~Em~
:-D
Suzuki LT-R 450
www.emilyyoung19.com
Special Thanks to everyone supporting my racing:
Fox Shox, Fasst Company, Fly Racing, Cernics Racing, Precision, Rath Racing,  Generation X ATV, Gaerne, Utopia Optics, Suomy Helmets, Six Six One, ASV, the Bohnstadt family, and my Mom and Dad!

z400chic

Well you know ive raced Sandmountain and My husband and I started flat tracking and have stuck w/ it. There is a difference in the type of racing on a TT compared to a Flat Track. Us regulars only pregnant dog b/c it is can be dangerous if you bump on a Flat track just ask Superstar or GASGAS. See you guys at the race.

blupits04

As soon as Jody gets his bike built I plan on building my 05 shee to flat track.. It looked like alot of fun and I know it wouldn't hurt to have something to rub hubby's nose in...lol How'd you do Saturday Megan? We were gonna come up but got side tracked around the house
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

flagmanthunderbowl

way to go ladies u have started ur own series at thunderbowl

gatekeeper

  i came to watch last saterday. a womens class will be cool.
this site is cool

fastrnrik

Was the girl on the Suzuki 450 OK after the turn 1 pile up? It took her awhile to get up. I saw her racing later on, but I was just wondering how she was.

z400chic

Ladies from what Im hearing the track is going to be closed until the 1st part of Sept. they are going to redo the track form what i hear. So get all the girls you know and tell them to get ready for the Sept race.

blupits04

Will Do I think it would be fun  ;)
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

LT-R450ApK

Ill put ash out on my quad long as you girls play nice and not beat up on my baby" i gotta race it too haha"
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

z400chic

Scooter you know i'll play nice. Tell her to come out and race then hopefully we can get Garys wife out there too. 

SkyHighT100

#13
More ladies definately need to start showing up for the races ;) If enough join we can have our own class... so come on out!! I went out on the track on Scooter's "baby" :P last Sunday for the first time and needless to say I'm hooked now. I'll be getting my new quad in the next couple of weeks and already joined SFTL for January ;)
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com