I get my baby back today!

Started by qt314nfla, July 20, 2006, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

qt314nfla

Woooo Hoooo!  Everything's done.  New engine and all and I'm getting ready to leave to go pick her up.  Can't wait to ride this weekend.  So freakin' psyched!   I'll be riding by 5 or 6 and all through the rest of the weekend.  I'm outtie!  Lata! :T

garym

its about time-my rear tires are flat from playing chauffer !!!!!!!

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on July 20, 2006, 11:50:52 AM
its about time-my rear tires are flat from playing chauffer !!!!!!!

Your just the concession stand!!!!!  Bartender get me a drink!!!   lol
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

dynodon

 :Clap.gif :drive.gif :drink.gif, so does that mean we cant say you have to ride b&^&%$ anymore ??     Have fun !!! ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

garym

#5
thats MR. Concession Stand Man to you....

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

4fittyr

roll on qt    never know what u got til its gone
if u can't be good be good at it

Scramdaddy

 I cant wait to see it. Make sure you pick up an extra oil change/filter for break in.  ;)
2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

susieblazer



  AWESOME LAUREN!!!!!

    HOPE TO SEE YOU OUT THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Ida_Mann

here once I get to go to a special place AND I'm bringing both quads,,,,,and you don't need it ;-)

see ya out there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dreth

i wish i was so lucky! have fun.

qt314nfla

I have to give some HUGE props to ATP racing!  Mike and Melissa thank you for the work on the bike.  I never imagined it would run so well and so fast for a utility.  She performed great!  I got a butt load of compliments on the sound of the bike after all the work!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MIKE AND MELISSA AT ALL TERRAIN PERFORMANCE!!!!

Pictures coming later.

svtbolt04

I saw you heading home on 75... Bike looks alot bigger than a 350..I also noticed it was dirrrrrttttyyy...
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

qt314nfla

Yeah they put down red clay at camp so we could get down the roads.  Oh yeah and it was wet as heck this weekend w/ all the rain so there was standing water/funk everywhere.  Were you in a truck w/ a blue sport quad?

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

qt314nfla

Dang now why you gotta go and do some stuff like that? ;D  If you did I didn't notice.

svtbolt04

Well, im not sure if I did.. I was just going to own up to it if I did.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: QT314 on July 23, 2006, 05:59:08 PM
I have to give some HUGE props to ATP racing!  Mike and Melissa thank you for the work on the bike.  I never imagined it would run so well and so fast for a utility.  She performed great!  I got a butt load of compliments on the sound of the bike after all the work!


THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MIKE AND MELISSA AT ALL TERRAIN PERFORMANCE!!!!

Pictures coming later.

So did that little ute go out show those big 1000lb sleds how its done?  :o  8)

qt314nfla

Darn near.  Like Mike said at the shop it's running rich.  It'll be perfect w/ a jet kit that'll lean it out.  It was doing every bit of keeping up w/ a 660 Rincon top end.  And a friend took it out and said they lifted the front tires in first and second.  Looking forward to seeing what it'll do after jetting.

Mike thanks for taking the time to figure out that it needed another carb and for breaking the bike in.  Let me know what oil to use cause I need to change it before next weekends ride. 

I can say when I pulled up on ppl they looked at the bike and asked if I had a sleeper cause they'd never seen a wolverine run w/ the big utes.

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on July 23, 2006, 10:47:37 PM
Quote from: QT314 on July 23, 2006, 05:59:08 PM
I have to give some HUGE props to ATP racing!  Mike and Melissa thank you for the work on the bike.  I never imagined it would run so well and so fast for a utility.  She performed great!  I got a butt load of compliments on the sound of the bike after all the work!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, MIKE AND MELISSA AT ALL TERRAIN PERFORMANCE!!!!
Pictures coming later.

So did that little ute go out show those big 1000lb sleds how its done?  :o  8)

Yes that little sled kept up with us bigger guys, but I was still able to walk away on the top end.  :) ;)  I know its only a 350ish, but the rider is 2/3's my size, the sled is 1/2 the size, so I would call it equal, with the power to weight ratio going to the Wolvi.   :P :P

Mike and Melissa, you guys did a GREAT job on QT's engine, once its re-jetted its gonna be AWESOME!!!!  Like QT said, I was able to lift it in 1st and 2nd.  I was very suprised when I took it for a spin, and it will just get better with the new jets.

A big thumbs up for ATP    :ThumbsUp.gif :ThumbsUp.gif :Fp

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

klutchbuster400

Congrats luaren, may i ask what they did to it?

A.T.P. RACING

Thanks guys !!!!

Sucks that I didnt have any pilot jets to fit that carb, but thats an easy fix later.

If any of you utility guys or gals want more power, the skys the limit. QT's would be entry level performance in the world of performance Engines. We can build them for anyone at any level.

Glad you had fun QT  ;D
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com