Boy did I get screwed...

Started by MotoMike, June 28, 2006, 11:50:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LakeMaryKid

2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

cheropride

Just read this whole post, way cool....   :Clap.gif :Clap.gif

Awesome job loven it.. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Honda328i

This just made my day!  Finally, some justice is done FOR the quad community!  Great job to everyone who helped out, I'm really happy for you Mike!  :Clap.gif :ThumbsUp.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: fire20 on July 22, 2006, 01:47:41 PM
I have an idea list his phone # here and let everyone call all the time and remind him what an azz he is and how if u mess with 1 u mess with all I'm in.
you might want to read the entire thread to get caught up.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com