Tired of the racing quads

Started by RTR_380/450R, July 21, 2006, 05:49:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RTR_380/450R

I am fed up with the whole racing quads thing!!!

     I am getting a new Schwinn three wheeler today and installing a 4.5hp briggs on the front tire.


   I wanted to get a utility but mommy said I couldnt handle the raw power.
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

fastrnrik

I give ya a month before the Briggs has a big bore kit, and is piped and jetted. ;D

dynodon

Forget the Schwinn, get a bar stool with a briggs, then you`ll have something the old peaple wont want to club you over the head and take from you !!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

SWAMP_DONKEY

Looks Good :tsktsk.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

RTR_380/450R

First of all, SWAMPDONKEY logged in under my name and wrote this thread!  But you are correct in saying that it wouldnt be long before it was a very fast 3 wheeled bike! ;)
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

qt314nfla

Well, if you'd log off your darn computer and not give out your password it wouldn't happen.  I believe both donkey and kitkat have ended up on your name cause you failed to log off.  I believe that's your error.

duh da duuuh (carlos mencia)

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on July 23, 2006, 06:04:44 PM
Well, if you'd log off your darn computer and not give out your password it wouldn't happen.  I believe both donkey and kitkat have ended up on your name cause you failed to log off.  I believe that's your error.

duh da duuuh (carlos mencia)

not only does he not log off...he uses others computers and doesnt log off....YOU ARE ASKIN FOR IT THEN.

UncleRico

"Ya ever talk it off any sweet jumps?"
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com