August Mudfest 11th-13th

Started by 94Hardbody4x4, July 19, 2006, 10:13:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

94Hardbody4x4

So who's all going from this site? Just curious. I've just learned I'll be picking up my new-to-me 05' Forman 500 this Saturday. Mabey I'll keep an eye out for any of ya'll there.

I'm not talking about L-cross here. I'm talking about the REAL Mudfest. Mudstock as some know it.

If you see any guys out there getting pulled behind a 4wheeler on a knee board or a car hood with a bench seat welded to it go say hi to them. That'll be us.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

Thrumud

Where is the mudfest going to be ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

94Hardbody4x4

Right off of Hwy 70 about 7-10 miles from the town of Okeechobee.

Heres a map:

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

02YamahaBigBear400

i'll be there on a green polaris magnum. one thing you'll know its us is my friends general lee golf cart. I might be bringing mine. if so its red and just as high as my friends.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

sweetrider215

i will most likely be there with a wolverine 350 and hopefully a 05 big bear 400 2wd/4wd with some mods on it
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: 02YamahaBigBear400 on July 20, 2006, 02:27:06 AM
one thing you'll know its us is my friends general lee golf cart. I might be bringing mine. if so its red and just as high as my friends.

You happen to know Tiffany by any chance?
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

redtree511

Is there a website for this??  So we can get more info.
99 Ford Ranger
01 Raptor

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: redtree511 on July 20, 2006, 01:12:16 PM
Is there a website for this??  So we can get more info.

Nope. This isn't the  L-cross event. I mean, it's just as big or even bigger than L-cross. It happends every August and February. I think like 8,000 people attended last February. It was very cold but fun as hell.

Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

02YamahaBigBear400

94hardbody4x4: i know a couple tiffanys. which one we talking about. if its in relation to the general lee golf cart that might be the tiff from vero. so then yes i know her.
2002 Yamaha BigBear 400 4x4
27x10x12 Vampires (Front)
27x12x12 Vampires (Rear)
Custom Snorkel
Extra Lights w/custom grill
FMF MegaMax 2 exhaust
----------------------------------
1996 Honda 300 4x4
27x10(front) and 27x12(rear) vampires
exhaust
HL clutch Kit
Snorkel
am/fm cd player

94Hardbody4x4

#9
Quote from: 02YamahaBigBear400 on July 21, 2006, 01:30:45 AM
94hardbody4x4: i know a couple tiffanys. which one we talking about. if its in relation to the general lee golf cart that might be the tiff from vero. so then yes i know her.

Yup, you got it. I'm good friends with her. I seen a few pictures of the General Lee on her phone so when I heard that I knew it sounded familiar.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the golf cart.

BTW, if you see a white lifted 94' Nissan Pickup, say hi. That'll be me. Wont be white for long, I mean it's f-ing Mudfest, but it'll probably be the only Nissan out there like every other Mudfest.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

561rincon

ill be there with family. i got grey F-150 with ATVflorida sticker on back window. also if anyone else wants one of the new ones mr. bones designed i payd the fee at kauffs on northlake in WPB
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

sweetrider215

i wanna go but i probably cant like  that is hte weekend before my skool starts witch sucks umm i have never been but i know where it is  cna u camp there in a tent lol or do u gotta get a hotel lol
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Bleedsblue

You can camp out there. Friday is ATVs only, Saturday and Sunday is open to all vehicles.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

strtrcr06

Quote from: sweetrider215 on July 22, 2006, 02:25:09 AM
i wanna go but i probably cant like  that is hte weekend before my skool starts witch sucks umm i have never been but i know where it is  cna u camp there in a tent lol or do u gotta get a hotel lol


Yeah, school starts the next day for me.  :(
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

94Hardbody4x4

Quote from: strtrcr06 on July 22, 2006, 05:43:54 AM
Quote from: sweetrider215 on July 22, 2006, 02:25:09 AM
i wanna go but i probably cant like  that is hte weekend before my skool starts witch sucks umm i have never been but i know where it is  cna u camp there in a tent lol or do u gotta get a hotel lol


Yeah, school starts the next day for me.  :(

Ya know, I never thought about that. I guess I'll be starting that Monday as well. O well, Mudfest comes first.

I'd like to go Friday on ATV only day but it's crouwded enough on Sat. and Sun. Plus, I dont know if I'd want to be around just atv's for a day because alot of those guys out ther are Dumba$$es. Last Feb. I almost ran one over because he decided his aTV was more important than my truck so he cut my off. Almost killed him, that idiot.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

BOOOKIE

2006 Brute Force 750   27" Mudlites on C6 wheels

sweetrider215

yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Bleedsblue

Quote from: sweetrider215 on July 23, 2006, 01:52:57 PM
can u camp there

Quote from: Bleedsblue on July 22, 2006, 03:30:35 AM
You can camp out there. Friday is ATVs only, Saturday and Sunday is open to all vehicles.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

IXIswamperIXI

I am going to drive from Naples... can I still camp there friday night if I have a buggy and I just leave it on the trailer because of the ATV's only friday?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Also does anyone have a flyer to post on here?
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Bleedsblue

Someone had posted this phone number in another thread.

863-697-1167

I believe I had heard you could go out there with the buggy but it had to stay trailered till Saturday.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

fdatv

me and mi buddie will b there 8)raisin >:D
Early bird gets the worm, But the second mouse get's the cheese!

561rincon

yeah you have to keep buggy on trailer until sat morning. also they were very strict on night riding last time there. those trucks gone wild guys bring some bad a$$ trucks out there also.
05 rincon 28'' mud bugs type 7 black wheels,2'' lift,dyno jet kit, 2500lb warn , K&N, snorkel kit, TORC exhaust.

04' 24' keystone tailgator toyhauler
06' F-150 stx
76' F-250 2.5 ton running gear 16.9x24 tires 360c.i

IXIswamperIXI

#24
alrighty thanks for the information!  this will be the first time i have been there, i am iching to go riding.  see yall there i will be in my buggy.


I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.