Welcome to America

Started by Chuck_Norris, July 18, 2006, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chuck_Norris

A Somali arrives in Minneapolis as a new immigrant to
the United States.


He stops the first person he sees walking down   the
street and says,
"Thank you Mr. American for letting me in this
country, and giving me
housing, food stamps, free medical care and free
education!"


But the passer-by says "You are mistaken, I am
Mexican".


The man goes on and encounters another passer-by.
"Thank you for
having such a  beautiful country here in America!"


The person says "I no American, I  Vietnamese."


The new arrival walks further, and the next person he
sees  he stops,
shakes his hand and says "Thank you for the wonderful
America!"


That person puts up his hand and says "I am from
Middle East, I am not an
American!"


He finally sees a nice lady and asks suspiciously,
"Are you an American?"


She says, "No, I am from Russia!" So he is puzzled,
and asks her,
"Where are all the Americans?"


The Russian lady looks at her watch, shrugs, and
says..."Probably at work!"

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

MachineDog

That ain't the truth man, the Mexicans 'round here work hard. :)
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

cheropride

Not as funny as SVT signature video, "stupid hurts", that's funny, unless of course you are the one riding the atv....  :D
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com