300 ft times

Started by miamiblaster, February 05, 2005, 08:08:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoknbanshee

ware, all of the saltsdale crew sends our best of wishes, and a quick recovery when the surgery does take place.  
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

Quoteware, all of the saltsdale crew sends our best of wishes, and a quick recovery when the surgery does take place.  


thanks jason its appreciated!

Ill be back with the atc 250r soon.

btw.. is there any swingarm length restrictions?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

miamiblaster

QuoteHahahah, Still talking! Can wait for you to back it up  ;D I bet the reason your fixing the bathroom is from all that $hit you talk. Poor tolet broken  :-*  Quote:I am a part of the colombian drug cartel I came on a private jet . HHAHAHAHA [smiley=Clown.gif] Kid your so funny, you make me pee in my pants. Ware, next thing his going to say he won the lotto. Drug cartel kid with a Blaster. Buy a real Quad like a Banshee or a Raptor. Oh, maybe your not big enough for one of those big boy toys.Well going to orlando for the weekend with Trump and Bush. HeHeHe see ya Kid Blaster! Oh sorry, Miami Blaster. [smiley=Shocked.gif]
Come man look I like messing around and stuff but dont disrespect me by calling me a kid im not some 14 year old who his daddy got him a blaster and thinks its the fastes thing ever. Im actually 22 and the blaster is not my only quad I also own a trx 250r but that bike is for trails and I also own a cr250. Oh and geez if I won the lotto the first thing I would do befor spending a penny is give you a few bucks to fix up that bead blaster you got atleast this way you can keep up with me and people wont have to laugh at you when you get smoked for talking and not walking lol  ;D
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

Smoknbanshee

mod class must have stock swing arm, or the little 2" extension is fine.  full mod and open have no restrictions.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Hey  ware , smokes  old  lady  was  talkin  about  his  2"  extension !!!  GIT  IT  TOOLS !!!! ;D ;D ;D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

miamiblaster

QuoteHey  ware , smokes  old  lady  was  talkin  about  his  2"  extension !!!  GIT  IT  TOOLS !!!! ;D ;D ;D
HAHA  :D :D :D ;D Now thats funny
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

#206
miami, I am in orlando for a meeting. but when I come back lets see if you can back in up. I have your TOOL! Hehehehe [smiley=Dead.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

oh, your quad not ready right. So stop talking till you can back it up, Kid Blaster ;D
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com