this site

Started by brett711, July 15, 2006, 11:40:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

LMAO....Holy lord that is some funny stuff..... :spit.gif
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Dr.Dirt

Quote from: dvx400#1 on July 17, 2006, 04:49:13 PM
i knew it no body brings names up  some people take it personal and they take it personal  lol      ???

LOL

kawGIRL

Sorry Sweetie after 25 years of marriage I just got to start LÖÖking again  :o
Remember It's OK for "HER" to cheat on her husband ;)
and it doesn't matter how big his.........................................


































Gun is  :P
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

BCConviber

#28
What is this incessant need to dredge this crap up? God almighty enough already!  How friggin' old are you Brett? 10? Why must you continue to start crap with people? GROW UP you ass! I swear it's like this guy is trying to get somebody sent to the principals office because they don't like him....
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

Joedirt

 ::)

[attachment deleted by admin]
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

cheropride

Okay, I know it's Monday and all, perhaps I am just a little slow this wonderful Monday afternoon, but I don't get it.  What happen, who bashed who, perhaps thats the point.  :-*
Kawi-360 4WD/Camo
Honda 400
Polaris Ranger 700XP

Mudneck

#31
goaT MUNCHER, BRETT....I HAVE NEVER MET YOU,THANK GOD.JUST READING YOUR CRAP MAKES ME ILL................


[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Ida_Mann

Quote from: muddy buddy on July 17, 2006, 02:45:01 PM
the part about yall banning people cuz you dont like what they say is true 2 of the "supreme members" started bashin me about my thought on somethin cussin me out n all n soon as i said 1 innapropriate word i was ban while they where not

youv'e never been banned on this site, I just looked at the list.

got another story?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kawGIRL

Very good Wacker  ;)
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Mudneck

I AM LEARNING.TO start a thread asking if you like me? Man I think this kid is 5 generations short of being normal :'(
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

backwoods boy

i was ban for 3 days in may btw smart boy im out of town on my dads laptop so you can look all day n not find my name n heres a story 4 ya grow up n stop tryin to pick fights that stories 4 all yall thats arguin over dumb crap
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

o4250

Quote from: Ida_Mann on July 17, 2006, 05:46:55 PM
Quote from: muddy buddy on July 17, 2006, 02:45:01 PM
the part about yall banning people cuz you dont like what they say is true 2 of the "supreme members" started bashin me about my thought on somethin cussin me out n all n soon as i said 1 innapropriate word i was ban while they where not

youv'e never been banned on this site, I just looked at the list.

got another story?

Id@


Supreme members are better than you thats all. :-*

Thrasher

#37
Quote from: brett711 on July 15, 2006, 11:40:01 AM
quote from about us:
ATVFlorida.com is dedicated to the recreational use of ATVs in our great state of Florida. The main purpose of this site is to bring Floridian ATV enthusiasts together.

end of quote

now people want to start drama on the river ranch section of this site...people continue to bash me, who really dont know me.. but let it be known that these people are talking drama.

im not going to bash anyone on a forum like they did, but again ask those people involved what really happened.. they started to bash me in defense of really occured out at the ranch. but im not going to bash anyone on a public forum/


the river ranch section is a private, for pay section and not public forums.......get over it....cuz theres not much yer gonna be able to do about it....the more you open your mouth or type some crap, the more people are gonna dog you......it's just best to keep quiet, or else endure what comes back at you after you say/do something stupid.


in other words.....GO AWAY!
2 x 2003 Polaris Sportsman 600 Twins, w/Warn 3000/2500 winches, k&n filter, handguards, Kimpex Deluxe seat/storage,  Kimpex front box, WayBackRacks fuel rack. Mud Lites, 27" Outlaws, Mud chunks, a lil tin can :D



Out to pis

kawGIRL

Hey Brett why are you looking in my Profile  :o
07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

UncleRico

OK, well let me be the first of the RIVER RANCH PROPERTY OWNERS to invite you and your Dad out to ride Brett.

"If anyone says anything bad about Brett again....I'll kill ya"

"Lighten up Francis"

Actually Brett, everyone I've met out at River Ranch is really cool. Although, I do sometimes think people on this site want to envoke their autonomous powers over others when it comes to River Ranch as to what can be and can't be said. That being said, I say...wait, this is getting confusing. All's I'm saying is, sometimes you just gotta go with the flow.

Peace Out
-Uncle Rico

P.S. I think Kawagirl really digs you..you should get that number.




UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

dvx400#1

i love it some of you guys should be soap actors.   >:D >:D >:D

Joedirt

wrong guy  , Bluepits
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Bo322

Quote from: kawGIRL on July 17, 2006, 09:26:04 PM
Hey Brett why are you looking in my Profile  :o

Prolly look'n to see if ya happened to mention your ring size for the impending engagement.........



Sorry Shortcut........couldn't resist ;)