Who has the best prices on Shocks?

Started by Qdawg76, February 13, 2005, 02:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

After Yesterday I am in the search for some new front shocks, Most likely Elka's or Works, Just wanna see who has the best prices on them. Also would like to hear feedback on likes and dislikes for both works and Elka's Thanks.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Chuck_Norris

Mike at ATP will more lthan likely get you the best price

yamadooski

Works just down right suck. You will out grow them very fast.
Get the Elkas. Spend the the money and get the "Elites"
Mine will be here in 2 days.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole


Hollywood

'99 4??EX: Laeger +2's, Elka Resi's, Tag bars, AC ProPeg, Sparks X6 exhaust, G-Force axle, Burgard stem/carrier, 250r Hood, Klaw MXR's, ATP Racing engine, LSR, MSR, PEP and the list goes on.

'03 Honda 250EX: Yea it's decked out too!

'03 Yamaha Blaster: Work in pr

T2

Elka's all the way. I tell you what, my buddy has a stock Raptor and I rode it for awhile, and I just wanted to get my bike back from him, I can't belive the diffirence between stock and Elka's, I am spoiled now and have to ride the high dollar stocks now. I guess any aftermarket shock is better than stock, but if you have the extra money go for the Elka's you wont reget it. ;)I bought my from alba racing with the a-arms, you can try to talk them down on the price from what they advitise, thats what I did.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

yamadooski

The only other set of shocks better than Elka I would say are Custom Axis. But they are a grand more than Elka and Elka has better customer service.
The pros on GNCC run axis and elkas.
Obamma smells and if you voted for him you are a COMMY #$$$hole

trx250rrider

yea i would say the elkas work way better and are alot smoother then works i rode a few bikes with works then i rode a bike with elkas i hated works shocks afterwards im getting elkas......

400exRacer77

anything is better than stock, if u go with works they r good for about a month then they start to wear out, elkas i really dont like because a friend of mine has LT and they are acting up for real. i have axis and i think for the extra money they will last forever, i mean i beat the crap out of them (used to) and they havent had any flaws. the friend that has the elksa have only had them about a month and a week and they are all weirdo now. another case is what r u riding and what width are u goin with becausr that might have alot to do with it too.
2000-03 CRF450EX ..... Houser +3 LT a-arms and +1.25 swingarm, Custom Axis fully adjustable suspension front and rear, Walsh radiator, Douglas wheels, CRF450 motor, not quite done yet though......

trx250rrider

i just got my elkas and the guy i got them from raced xc and was a b/a class rider and they still work really well i just got them like 2 days ago but i rode 2day and they r great!!!! i like axis shocks but there 2 expensive just my 2 cents..... ;D

dreth


Flea_Jumper

Just ordered mine though Mike at ATP and he beat all pricing.  Thanks againg Mike. ;D

Da_Mtg_Man

#13
Thank you Flea.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

A.T.P. RACING

Thanks, Flea, and flblaster.

We are the official Elka suspesion dealer for Florida.
Thanks to all of the great people here.

Elka is also in the begining stages of setting up a few "AUTHORIZED" service dealers across the country. Currently there are no shops out there that are Elka certified to repair their shocks. We are on that list for the southern states.
 

Thanks, ATP
[url="//www.allterrainperformance.com"]www.allterrainperformance.com[/url]

Qdawg76

#15
Thank you ATP  [smiley=Clap.gif] and thanks for everyone, Decided to go with Elka shocks. 8) So Dreth I guess I am part of the family now lol
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com