BIG THANKS TO "CHILLINTHEMOST"

Started by Eworm, July 16, 2006, 02:22:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eworm

Your screen name truly suites you and your family. Had a great time man!! Your family is like from a fairy tale, beautiful: you should be proud! Thanks for the hospitality yesterday; I really had a great time!! You ride hard and I truly enjoyed ripping the trails with you..... Again, thanks and I will be down again with the wifey and kid soon!!!! We'll talk!!! My ars still hurts, BIG TIME!!!!

Chillinthemost

Dont mention your ars being sore, nobody will want to ride with me ;D.
I also had a great time, its fun to ride with someone that can keep up. Come back up when you can stay for the weekend.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

dynodon

Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 16, 2006, 10:45:20 PM
Dont mention your ars being sore, nobody will want to ride with me ;D.
I also had a great time, its fun to ride with someone that can keep up. Come back up when you can stay for the weekend.
What you talkin about Willis!?!?, we can leave you anytime we want !!!J/K
Chillin is one of the greatest peaple you could meet, he and his family are GREAT !!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Da_Mtg_Man

Agreed, He's a great guy. I've never met his family but if they're half as nice as Matt then they have to be cool.
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

dreth

i rode with him once and my only complaint was that it was to dusty. great guy 8)

Eworm

I will be back with the family, very soon.
I guess the only way to stay in riding shape is by RIDING!!!! Gym and running do not work!!!! I have Ben Gay and heat packs on 50% of my body!!!!

qt314nfla

I'll agree w/ the others on Chillin's family.  Absolutely wonderful ppl.  You won't meet much better ppl than them.

T2

Yea I went riding the same day as Dreth did, Him and Aorignal are both great guys to ride with even though they couldn't keep up most of the time.LOL  ;DJK Chilling cait wait to ride your neck of the woods.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]