what happened to STUMP66?

Started by dreth, July 13, 2006, 10:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreth


Loven It

I am not sure either I look for him on here all the time to say THANK YOU! I bought his Trailblazer back in February and have not seen him on here since. Him and his family were all so very nice when we met them.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

debatethis

I talked to him around Father's day. I know he's had some medical issues, so please keep him in your prayers. I'll try getting a hold of him and let you know what's up.
Cain
The world is filled with hypocrites and martyrs....the difference is one has the nerve to stand tall against injustice while the other uses injustice to stand tall

"I don't trust anything that bleeds for 4 days and doesn't die "

floridaatv.com Home of the Short Bus !

dreth

Quote from: debatethis on July 14, 2006, 05:34:07 PM
I talked to him around Father's day. I know he's had some medical issues, so please keep him in your prayers. I'll try getting a hold of him and let you know what's up.
Cain



thanks. he is an insperation! his medical problems and he still went riding 8)

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com