most wins at ocala ?

Started by toofittyr, July 11, 2006, 02:07:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toofittyr

On the lighter side, here is a little trivia for everyone,  with all the smack out there about who is the fastest,  who is the badest, and what quad is the best,,      does anyone know what rider has the most heat race wins and the most a-main wins on the flat  at thunder bowl ?  :) Think about your answer before you speek.

if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

Hoosier Daddy

#1
Oh here we go.... i would say Tim Sission hands down.....

but that will change once that 07 bikes gets out there in September.... :W
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Got to be one of your grandkids.  One of the Ware kids.   ;D
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

gatekeeper

in the open class it must be the black 450 tim i think but if this is a tricky riddle it must be someone else. :-\
this site is cool

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids.  One of the Ware kids.   ;D
aint this Ware.. thats fo sho!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

   Wait wait wait I know who it is......













        Quad32X!!!!!!
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: HillKiller on July 11, 2006, 05:10:46 PM
   Wait wait wait I know who it is.....
Quad32X!!!!!!





CoughCoughbullsh!tCoughCough
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

dynodon

What happened there Chris ??, Get a hair ball caught in your throat??
Man we all know that quad is one bad mo fo !!!!!!    ha,ha,ha
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Quote from: dynodon on July 11, 2006, 06:47:12 PM
What happened there Chris ??, Get a hair ball caught in your throat??
Man we all know that quad is one bad mo fo !!!!!!    ha,ha,ha
Yall  best  be  hearing  whats  dis  man  be  saying ! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

toofittyr

c'mon guys,  you haven't figured it out yet ? ;)
if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

Scott270r

Dave Sr.

This is the Open class right? I know I have 2, Dave has 2(3?), Brian says he has 2, Derek has 1, Doug has 1, so I am guessing Tim Sisson??? I don't think anyone else has won in Ocala other than us.  But..............................

My bike has 3 because Derek won on my bike!!

I am still guessing Tim Sisson though. So who is it?
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

toofittyr

 :) do you guys ever watch any other class's run there ?
this rider has NEVER lost the A-Main event.
if you don't mix your gas, then you an't fast

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids.  One of the Ware kids.   ;D

I guess yall didnt understand what I said last week...
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fast250r on July 14, 2006, 01:28:21 AM
Quote from: 1fast250r on July 11, 2006, 03:24:04 PM
Got to be one of your grandkids.  One of the Ware kids.   ;D

I guess yall didnt understand what I said last week...

Yeah dave and i were talking about that last night... I was confused on the Ware kids part.. but I get it now..  :K
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"