wheelie pics

Started by KD 428, July 06, 2006, 02:44:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

I know someone has posted this before, but all the pics in it are too old too view. So i thought maybe we can get another wheelie pic thread going again.
HONDA CRF450R

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

THe wheelie thread is near the bottom of page 1 here in freestyle.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

KD 428

read all of my first post! :o
HONDA CRF450R

MachineDog

Why not just post in the one already there?
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

KD 428

cuz u cant see any of the pics that are there, and u'd have to scrool through 10 pages to get there ::)
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400


MachineDog

You lucky butts with your super light bikes and gigantic engines.. Only way I'm lifting the front end on my bike like that is with 2 feet on the racks, pavement, and floor it.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

KD 428

nice pics jesse, o btw where is that 3rd pic at?
HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

about a block down from my house ;D

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

klutchbuster400

Quote from: yamaharider on July 10, 2006, 01:23:26 AM
lucky!! >:(
Their are abotu 60 houses on top of it now :-\
But this place is a 2 minute ride from my house >:D

KD 428

omg that looks like so much fun! i wish i lived there. lol
HONDA CRF450R

TRX450R_Racer

here's one

[attachment deleted by admin]
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

kfx400rob

06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

k.p.

dang klutch where do you live? in my woods we have dunes but the got alot smaller after the hurricane

klutchbuster400

Quote from: warriordude on July 26, 2006, 06:22:42 PM
dang klutch where do you live? in my woods we have dunes but the got alot smaller after the hurricane
psn
Palm springs north, the best place ever ;)

k.p.

ever heard of jensen beach? you should come over and ride w/ me some time

FIVE-O


psn
Palm springs north, the best place ever ;)


I used to live in PSN over 25 years ago. I used to ride in the area that is now I-75. That area was the BEST, hundreds of acres, 30 seconds from my old house. I miss those days. 
[url="http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg"]http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/orangesoda101/RAPTORSHOOT-1.jpg[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: FIVE-O on July 26, 2006, 07:04:35 PM

psn
Palm springs north, the best place ever ;)


I used to live in PSN over 25 years ago. I used to ride in the area that is now I-75. That area was the BEST, hundreds of acres, 30 seconds from my old house. I miss those days. 
Yep, Lost lake was awesome, whatever you wanted to do it was their, wanted to go muddin, just hit up the trials, wanted to go trail riding without mud, hit up the trials lol, feel like gettin your speed on? they had a buncha open fields and the lake was a pretty neat circular track, if it werent for all those dang rocks :-\
I have a neighbor who owns land back their, so i can ride a portion of it legally.
Quote from: warriordude on July 26, 2006, 06:50:49 PM
ever heard of jensen beach? you should come over and ride w/ me some time
Never heard of jensen beach, I dont mind comin over to ride if it isnt too far.

DZ 350

Quote from: FIVE-O on July 26, 2006, 07:04:35 PM

psn
Palm springs north, the best place ever ;)


I used to live in PSN over 25 years ago. I used to ride in the area that is now I-75. That area was the BEST, hundreds of acres, 30 seconds from my old house. I miss those days. 

ya my dad also use to live in PSN when he was younger and my uncle still lives there now, but my dad use to say back then he use to ride every where on his dirt bikes and where I-75 is right now he rode in those woods over there and he had to ride through that little canal to get to the other side he said he had the best times back then, also when he was done riding dirt bikes he would get on his horses and ride around on those, and he lived on a lake over there and he had jet skis and boats to ride in the big lake.
-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

reconmudder

Me doing a water wheelie.  :)

[attachment deleted by admin]
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

reconmudder

again

[attachment deleted by admin]
recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

RAD 450r

Sweet beadlocks man, i wish i had those
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com