seminole 7/6

Started by klutchbuster400, July 07, 2006, 05:20:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klutchbuster400

Had a BLAST with racerx5, toomey, svtbolt, and my dad!
racerx5





toomey




svtbolt


now me!

coming up short on the double double.
front table top on the sx track

pretty sure i cased it this time! lol

front triple on sx track

finish line jump

double double

front tabletop

double double

front table top


front triple on the mx track, too early to hit it

Hit it :)




RacerX5

wew what a day we need more days like that one.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on July 07, 2006, 05:22:36 PM
wew what a day we need more days like that one.
DEFINETLY, without the me falling :D

RacerX5


Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

LTR450 994

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 07, 2006, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: RacerX5 on July 07, 2006, 05:22:36 PM
wew what a day we need more days like that one.
DEFINETLY, without the me falling :D
what no pics of the fall..lol

KD 428

dang looks like u guys had fun! i wanna go there again so bad  :drive.gif
HONDA CRF450R

svtbolt04

I didnt even see him fall, and I was right behind him.. It must have happend so fast.. Crazy stuff.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Exmx54

You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple  8) haha j/k nice pics

Toomey

When are we going again!!!!!!

I'm starting to get half way decent here, I wanna go before a month or two goes by though.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

klutchbuster400

#10
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 07, 2006, 08:20:50 PM
You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple  8) haha j/k nice pics
PFFTTTT, some dirtbikers cane even do it!
you done it yet? Carlos told me he tried it ont he yfz once and cased the shitake out of it. The whole quad is pretty big, i felt liek a bad@ss just trippling it lol. I was the only quad to do it that day.

toomey, i would love to go whenever i can get a ride lol.

klutchbuster400


see that yellow blur, thats me zoomin by the dirtbikers ;)

lawn_man mx

looks  like you had fun!   you got to make it on  sat or sun  next time  so  i can  meet you guys outthere!  great pics lol    nice job  on  the front tripple  .  you got to  gas it  or else !   ;D
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

klutchbuster400

Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 07, 2006, 09:28:48 PM
looks  like you had fun!   you got to make it on  sat or sun  next time  so  i can  meet you guys outthere!  great pics lol    nice job  on  the front tripple  .  you got to  gas it  or else !   ;D
Definetly, i have improved like 3 times over since the last time we rode!
I'll try to get a ride out their next weekend if you and jr. can go. Theirs a race this sunday so saturday will be PACKED.

1FasterBlaster

Nice riding Klutch...look forward to riding with you next weekend on the night ride.

klutchbuster400

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on July 07, 2006, 11:27:29 PM
Nice riding Klutch...look forward to riding with you next weekend on the night ride.
thanks, but i wont be able to attend that ride,My dad is working, and i have no lights on the z :D
If I can get a ride im definetly up for a day ride!

lawn_man mx

sounds  good !  got to work this weekend :'(  too much  darn rain   keep  gettin rain  out  at work.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58

klutchbuster400

Quote from: lawn_man mx on July 07, 2006, 11:37:52 PM
sounds  good !  got to work this weekend :'(  too much  darn rain   keep  gettin rain  out  at work.
least it wont be a good weekend at the track though, I must say, the track was liek heaven yesterday early on, VERY nice.

Exmx54

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on July 07, 2006, 09:10:01 PM
Quote from: Exmx54 on July 07, 2006, 08:20:50 PM
You ain't cool unless you quadropple that tripple  8) haha j/k nice pics
PFFTTTT, some dirtbikers cane even do it!
you done it yet? Carlos told me he tried it ont he yfz once and cased the shitake out of it. The whole quad is pretty big, i felt liek a bad@ss just trippling it lol. I was the only quad to do it that day.

toomey, i would love to go whenever i can get a ride lol.

Yeah Carlos tried it when they first put it there, it's a lot easier now, I'll do that if the outside line in the corner is good, which it usualy isnt so trippling into the inside is usualy the better line. Two more weeks I'll be back up and running hopefully!

wheelie_boy

sweet pics man. your bike is looking good.
05 kx 250f

KXKID


klutchbuster400

Quote from: wheelie_boy on July 08, 2006, 02:00:34 AM
sweet pics man. your bike is looking good.
Thanks greg, I try to keep it lookin nice, which reminds me, I have to wash it tomorrow.....

:P

RacerX5

DAMN!!! whos that kid on the Kx He rips!!! lol jk

klutchbuster400

Quote from: RacerX5 on July 10, 2006, 08:04:15 PM
DAMN!!! whos that kid on the Kx He rips!!! lol jk
I dunno, but that kid on that z was kickin his but all day :D

RacerX5

watch ur mouth klutch>.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com