Dual Mode Phone From Sprint/Nextel coming soon

Started by big-daddy, July 10, 2006, 12:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

big-daddy

Dual Mode:  Creating a "Best in Class" Experience

What is it?

The best of iDEN and CDMA in one solution:   Nextel Push to Talk and Sprint PCS voice and Vision  data services.

When will it be available?
The ic502 will launch in October/November, the ic402 in December, and the "Diamondback" will be available in Q1 '07.

What are the benefits?
Customers will get iDEN's PTT capabilities plus CDMA voice and data services.
Sprint Nextel leverages its two networks into a single device.


[attachment deleted by admin]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY


big-daddy

Scott, its a sprint phone with nextel radio. Yes it will.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY


big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

I am sorry Ricky your right....I need TWO free ones ;) and five shots of Cuban Coffie :drink.gif

bigscrub79

When this comes out I will get with you Ricky. I have been waiting for it.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

big-daddy

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on July 11, 2006, 08:25:29 AM
I am sorry Ricky your right....I need TWO free ones ;) and five shots of Cuban Coffie :drink.gif


What NO bacon?
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com