onf 6/24/06 pics

Started by atvtrailer, June 25, 2006, 08:02:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

atvtrailer

the group pic is the only one i got done so far, will add the others later

[attachment deleted by admin]
05 450r #13B

T2

WoW thats a group ride for sure, I wish I wasn't so lazy to go riding today and joined you guys.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

strtrcr06

"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

eric

Quote from: T2 on June 25, 2006, 08:17:48 PM
WoW thats a group ride for sure, I wish I wasn't so lazy to go riding today and joined you guys.

Yeh we missed ya T2. Some great people on this ride. Next time  ;)

Lost1403


dreth

Quote from: T2 on June 25, 2006, 08:17:48 PM
WoW thats a group ride for sure, I wish I wasn't so lazy to go riding today and joined you guys.



and my qaud is still broke :(

cubnfrank

That was a fun day, can't wait to do it again
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

Ida_Mann

Quote from: dreth on June 26, 2006, 06:57:53 AM
Quote from: T2 on June 25, 2006, 08:17:48 PM
WoW thats a group ride for sure, I wish I wasn't so lazy to go riding today and joined you guys.



and my qaud is still broke :(

no fix yet sir? what gives?

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

1FasterBlaster

I got some pics developed today.I'll post them as soon as I get hold of SusieBlazer.

duroc825

Had a great time, I just might have to "upgrade" to a quad!

1FasterBlaster

You should Duroc...but you still kept up pretty good.I might be up for another group ride.I was thinking about going up on Friday the 14th, and riding on Saturday.Anyone else wanna go,post up!! But that day might be taking someone riding with me, so I probably won't be hauling azz!!
  So trailblazers welcome...Reed!!LOL Hate to keep leaving ya behind buddy!!

Lost1403

Im in..just you might wanna make a thread in the group section so everyone sees it

Tripyn

Thks for posting that ATVtrailer-if you have one that is full size could you email it to me?  Hey Chino, I may be up for that-shopping for a dampener and boots this week.  Great time and ride, hope we can another soon!

MX411

looks really fun ill have to head out there sometime...

1FasterBlaster

I got pics developed, I just have to get hold of SusieBlazer so she can scan them for me.
I'll start a post on that one night stay and ride the next day when I know for sure.

Rellimniets

Thanks for coming all, twas a Great time...
I will be riding with my son next round, so I will be in the Faster runs..

Brian

johnyfz450

So when is the next get together to ride.This time we will travel a little farther down to meet up with new people.Maybe a month?

Rellimniets

Oppps, that should have read with out my son...

Either way, doesnt matter, I will do again with him, we did well the 5 of us
that did the non speed run.

cubnfrank

Duroc, you did pretty good keeping it on all fours, Yep I could see you on a sport quad in the futture. I'll see ya at the next ride.

FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

WickedBanshee

Hey where are the pics of us swinging into the lake ?
Pentium D dual core 3.2 extreme
Asus P5ND2 sli mobo
CorsairTwin5400c4 2gb 667 memory
BFG 8600 gt oc PCI-e 512mb
Enermax noisetaker 600w power
Audigy2 zs sound 7.1

Ride1Rob

Looks like you guys had a good turnout. I've been hitting MX for the past couple of months. Hopefully the rains will keep it from being so dusty. I may head up there in a couple of weeks.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1FasterBlaster

I might be planning a ride on the 14th.Keep looking for a post.

Rellimniets

I will be watching, Murray, Terri, myself and my daughter went out on Tuesday the 4th and parked at a new location off of 445 and we want to find Lake Dora beach/swimming spot next time, it is near the big whoops you all found last time.
Them whoops be fun, my daughter crashed and burned hard that day on them, bent both my tie rods, front fendor plastic, light and ignition, also blew the tire from the rium bead, had to take my truck back in the woods about 3 miles, grr sucked.

Brian

1FasterBlaster

Hope she didn't get hurt.

Tripyn

I got to give it to your daughter Brian-she rides pretty hard and is one tough kid!  Terry has been asking all week, how is she doing?

On a side note boys-where are all those great pics that were taken???

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com