croom campground

Started by 450rcrazy, July 04, 2006, 08:30:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rcrazy

I've been to croom many time's but have not camped there before.I am planning on camping there next weekend and was curious what type rv hookups are there (electric,sewer,water)?how much per nite does it cost and is their any sites that are better than others?
             thanks
              matt

Chillinthemost

I havent camped there in a couple years but then it was $13 a night with water and elect.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

CABLEGUY1

There are different parking configurations but all sites have electric and water hookups. The main bath house is to the left when you first enter the camping area and it has pretty good showers but there is also a smaller version in the center of the campground that's pretty good. We usually try to get close to the trail entrances.There are two seperate entrances to the trails. They also have a trash receptacle in front of the main bathrooms. They just lifted the fire ban this past weekend and they have fire rings at the campsites along with picnic tables. There are no sewer hookups that I know about.The best part is you can ride out directly from your camp. It's a great little camping area and it's $13.00 per night. Hope that helps.

450rcrazy

Thanks for the info.I like knowing what to expect when arriving at a campground. I'm looking forward to a good weekend of riding . ;D
                                  thank's again
                                  Matt

susieblazer


  It's a nice camping area ...only bad thing is you can't bring your dogs...........always happens, one person does something against the rules and others pay for it............Have a good time .........we camp at Silver Lake and then trailer in............
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Jellie400

dont forget its $50 per bike to register for the year!!

Round Man

Can I get A motorhome in there ,,31' ......Without getting stuck?
LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION
OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT
RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY
WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING - -----------

WOW - WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Yamaha72

Quote from: Round Man on July 06, 2006, 09:03:05 AM
Can I get A motorhome in there ,,31' ......Without getting stuck?

If your a good driver, there is nothing to get stuck in the camp ground either..... I have seen much bigger rigs get into the campground than a 31'.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660

2005 Ford F-150

450rcrazy

Thank you all for the info,AND WHO CAN FORGET THE 50$ FEEEEEEE.I hope a 29 foot travel trailer with an f250crew cab will fit.I'm all packed and ready to leave after work friday..
                     Maybe ill see some of yall there.

Round Man

Quote from: Yamaha72 on July 06, 2006, 01:55:40 PM
Quote from: Round Man on July 06, 2006, 09:03:05 AM
Can I get A motorhome in there ,,31' ......Without getting stuck?

If your a good driver, there is nothing to get stuck in the camp ground either..... I have seen much bigger rigs get into the campground than a 31'.

Good deal ! as long as there are no whoop de do's or Soft sand on the camp ground access road im good to go,I can bounce off tree & other RV's,,,,LOL!
LIFE IS NOT A JOURNEY TO THE GRAVE WITH THE INTENTION
OF ARRIVING SAFELY IN A PRETTY AND WELL PRESERVED BODY, BUT
RATHER TO SKID IN BROADSIDE, THOROUGHLY USED UP, TOTALLY
WORN OUT, AND LOUDLY PROCLAIMING - -----------

WOW - WHAT A RIDE!!!"

Jellie400

you should have no problem with your rig. Yall have a good weekend, ride hard and safe!!

jayman

Has any one ever tried Lake Delancy?  They have a campground (no hook ups though) and you can ride out of the campground.  Lots of great trails!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

4fittyr

can u run ur generator after 10 pmcause in big scrub u can't. how many sites?? and what paved rd is it off or do u have to go thru the forest on dirt rds from big scrub?
if u can't be good be good at it

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com