Yucapan in Cape Coral

Started by Eiger0801, June 16, 2006, 06:25:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eiger0801

I went out there riding again but I went off Andulusa, there is all barb wire fences in the ground and it leads all the way to the flagponds.  After riding out there for a little while I noticed a sign on a tree that said no offroad viechles past this point, now mind you I was pretty deep in the pen by this time.  I called a buddy of mine that works with FWC and he said that they ARE opening a part of the yucapan for offroad riding.  He said the only thing is they are closing it down at night.  I dont really care as long as we have somewhere to ride!!

Has anyone else heard anything about this?

Thrumud

To my knowledge its off limits.  Thanks to the freakin "Yankees" that moved near by.  No offense.  Keep us posted.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

06 rincon posterboy

what part of the yucapan are they letting us ride?  that would be awesome. i haven't rode out there in a  while.

4fittyr

i miss ridin there but we always rode at nite. its cooler and with the blind curves u can see headlites coming.  this time of yr underwater
if u can't be good be good at it

bbf

that was a good place to ride i have not bin there for a few years

ScooterB

I havent riddin there in 2 or 3 years

Keep us posted
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

MIKE D

I think it should be wet enough to have a good night ride, if the game wardens are there we can play catch me if you can   :P
MIKE
03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner

mike90

man that place is awsome!!! i went there like a few months ago and it was pretty cool cause of the sand

mike90

so does anybody if it is legal to ride there? i need to know because im going over there next week.. so please let me know because alot of people are saying diffrent things about the yucapen being illegal

thanks

MIKE D

It is not legal any where in the pan and is under water this time of year.The only place that might not be under water is right along gator slew.A buddy of mine was out this weekend and said he had water over his tires(33 boggers) most of the night.
MIKE
03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner

06 rincon posterboy

went riding out there last weekend. lots of water everywhere! it's still awesome. there are fences everwhere. if anyone is wanting to get together for a night I'm up and have some other friends ready to go

MIKE D

I am busy this weekend but will try and get some people lined up for next sat night if your interested.
MIKE
03 honda rincon 650 4x4
98 foreman 450 es 4x4
05 yamaha fx cruiser HO waverunner

06 rincon posterboy

sorry been out of town.  I'll be out there this weekend for sure. I have some friends that just got 2 new wheelers, and they want to go.

06 rincon posterboy

We rode wednesday night, and had a great ride, but there were lots of no tresspassing sings. no one else was out there. It got really really dark. Knd of scary dark. my gps was on and off so we called it a night early. I still had fun. It's time to snorkel my baby. Too much water.

Shotgun

Where are you parking and going in at?

06 rincon posterboy

I have a friend that lives out there by the air park. we leave for there.

MudOutLaw97

haven't been out there in about a year it would be the best thng the did to open some of it back up
06 polaris sportsman 500 HO EFI on 28 outlaws, 3000 waren