my new tires !!

Started by rubicon500kid, July 06, 2006, 02:58:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

ok well i bought my 450r with 22's and i hate them!!  and every one i ride with hate's them too (throw up to much rocks and junk) so i got sum 20x11x9 holeshot xcr



















DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

trx-250kid

**********Raptor350*************
****TRX250 with BLACK DG bumper****

KD 428

nice u got em ;)  try em out yet??
HONDA CRF450R

rubicon500kid

no not yet i havent changed the oil in the 450 yet im  trying to see if i can go riding on sat
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

TurboBanshee_kid

I have never had good luck with those holeshots they wear out so FAST!!!!!!!! but they look good on your bike! I run the Razr's they are a great tire!
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

rubicon500kid

i dont like holeshots but i got a good deal on these tires my next will be razr 2
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

reconmudder

recon has
1:Air filter
2:Mudlite tires
3:Snorkel
Dirtbike has
1:renthal sproket and chain
2:#44
3:new tires
Soon have on dirtbike
2:Sponsor stickers

[url="http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph"]http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/machinedogtag/detail?.dir=8586re2&.dnm=3b84re2.jpg&.src=ph[/url]

TRX450R_Racer

Looks good. That's why the gearing was so low, to compensate for the larger rear tires. You really nee to go to 13/38 now with those 20" tires.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

rubicon500kid

yea thats what im going to do when i get sum extra $$ im going to do that im saving up for an crf 50 pit bike so im kinda tight on $$
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Fox17


Chevy1500z71


yamaha350r

sweet tires where u get them from for a low price???

klutchbuster400

They look good, I hope youdont plan on street riding, I ride maybe 2 nd gear around my bike every abotu 3 times a week, and I already need new tires, I love the way the grip when they are new, but they just wear down way to fast :-\

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com