mod to truck LOOK

Started by ppark350se, July 04, 2006, 06:09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ppark350se

[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

SpringHill Riderz

cool, now all we need to do is wash it!  :P

ppark350se

Quote from: SpringHill Riderz on July 04, 2006, 06:15:52 PM
cool, now all we need to do is wash it!  :P

change that we too a you. and you can do it anytime.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

Chillinthemost

Looks good. I hate it when people put the wrong offset wheels on a jeep and they stick way the hell out.
It does need a bath though.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

looks great, those tires are awesome!!! I had them on my old truck in a 35x12.5 and they would pull through mud like nobodys business. I only got 10k miles out of them though.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ppark350se

Quote from: Chillinthemost on July 05, 2006, 12:09:17 AM
Looks good. I hate it when people put the wrong offset wheels on a jeep and they stick way the hell out.
It does need a bath though.

yea i rub on my front sway bar. and rear fender though. so i got a 3.5inch lift commin.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

ppark350se

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 05, 2006, 04:19:24 AM
looks great, those tires are awesome!!! I had them on my old truck in a 35x12.5 and they would pull through mud like nobodys business. I only got 10k miles out of them though.

are you serious? these tires should get 40-50k
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

LakeMaryKid

What are they? Buckshots?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Bigscrb15

Goodyear Wrangler MT/R.... They are a great tire and I have heard of people getting 40k-50k ,but I have never got more than 20k out of any Goodyear. They are sweet looking tires though and ride good on the highway.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ppark350se

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on July 05, 2006, 07:56:19 PM
Goodyear Wrangler MT/R.... They are a great tire and I have heard of people getting 40k-50k ,but I have never got more than 20k out of any Goodyear. They are sweet looking tires though and ride good on the highway.

what have you put them on? anything full size?
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

wilburz

What you gonna do with yer old ones?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Bigscrb15

Yes, all fullsize. But then again I am known for going through tires like oil changes. I have been driving for 6 years, I am on my 5th Vehicle and 11th set of tires.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

LakeMaryKid

What made you go with those over say a BFG MT?
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

ppark350se

Quote from: wilburz on July 05, 2006, 09:41:11 PM
What you gonna do with yer old ones?

ive got my stock rims and tires for sale here and also a set of 31s.
http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,15700.0.html
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

ppark350se

Quote from: LakeMaryKid on July 05, 2006, 11:24:09 PM
What made you go with those over say a BFG MT?

i got a really good deal on the set.
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]