Chuck Norris made aug 06 Dw's..

Started by americanhighlander, June 30, 2006, 03:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

americanhighlander

Hey,Chuck Norris

I just got  my august 2006 dirt wheels Magazine today in mail,
and you're on page 50...

Congratulations to Chuck Norris.. :)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Ida_Mann

dude, aint there a limit on how many times per year you can be in it? ;-)

congrats, now I gotta go find an issue.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Chillinthemost

Sweet, that makes 2 peeps from Fl. that I know this issue.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gatorjohn

Quote from: Ida_Mann on June 30, 2006, 04:01:59 PM
dude, aint there a limit on how many times per year you can be in it? ;-)

congrats, now I gotta go find an issue.

Id@

You need a subscription!

Chuck_Norris

the worst part about it, is my subscriptions lapsed. gotta wait for the mag to come to the shelves

Chuck_Norris


Ida_Mann

keep meaning to geta subscription,,,,never can find the time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Honda328i

#7
Congratulations Bill, you worked really hard on that bike and you deserve to have it shown off.  :Clap.gif  Your boy has the ride every kid wants.  ;)




I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the June issue DW.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: Honda328i on July 03, 2006, 10:01:24 AM
I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the July issue DW.

:ThumbsUp.gif

americanhighlander

Quote from: Honda328i on July 03, 2006, 10:01:24 AM
Congratulations Bill, you worked really hard on that bike and you deserve to have it shown off.  :Clap.gif  Your boy has the ride every kid wants.  ;)




I think I forgot to mention it, but my tag is shown on page 16 of the June issue DW.

Thats really Cool 8) you made june 06 and me too i made letters on june 06 on page 50.
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

svtbolt04

I made it too... I am stoked about it.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Chuck_Norris

I picked up the new issue today. hopefully they will post the pics of him in action.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com