Main Menu

video

Started by miamiblaster, February 16, 2005, 07:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

miamiblaster

Hey guys what ever happen to the great video that was going to be made for the rodman trail ride IV??? I have been looking for it but dont find it its been a wile now.
I like my girls like i like my mustangs skinnys in the front and fat in the back

big-daddy

you had to be there to see it.  [smiley=stooges.gif]
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Asphaltdragon

no he is talking about the one that I am editing
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

mrbones

Let me know when it's ready. I'd like to add it to the video section. Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

Asphaltdragon

QuoteLet me know when it's ready. I'd like to add it to the video section. Thanks.
sure
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com