ONF pics 06/30/06

Started by wilburz, July 03, 2006, 01:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wilburz

my daughter Sarah in the yard.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Wilburzbro and sons Sam and Jimmy

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

the kids gettin dirty

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

there are actually two bright black bear eyes in the middle of this one 

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

the black bear came right out on the trail behind us about 50 feet away. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Rodman

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

another

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

Sam taking a nap.

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

trail heading back to jims

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

my daughter Sarah

[attachment deleted by admin]
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

T2

Nice pics looks like good wholesome family fun.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Busta Nutt

we all had a great time. I did do a bit of riding with Grizzly  Bear aka Terry and his son. Sorry I did not take any pics too busy riding I guess.

Chillinthemost

That was quite a surprise seeing you guys Fri. night. I heard the bikes pull up, and I was like "who the fluck". Look forward to meeting up again when I have my bike there. I'll be up the weekend of the 15th and the 22nd.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

wilburz

Guess you don't get many visitors. Lets see some of those boating pics?
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Busta Nutt

you will probably be seeing a lot more of me especially if you carry a lot of spare parts.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: wilburzbro on July 04, 2006, 05:34:24 PM
you will probably be seeing a lot more of me especially if you carry a lot of spare parts.
When I'm there with the bikes Ive got everything. Tools, air compressor, 2 generators, tire changer and of course lots of beer and groceries ;D.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12