Grudge Night.......Wed. night ?????

Started by Fast66071, July 02, 2006, 09:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

Wed. Night is test & tune night for quads....we could have that night be Grudge night
Anyone game????

T2

[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

fastrnrik

I think he' wanting to do some of the friendly :box.gif one on one racing that everyone's been talking about, on Test N Tune night, which at Thunderbowl is Wednesdays. Not a bad idea, I'm sure we could all use the practice anyway. (Some more than others LOL). I personally think he's just sick of riding with me on practice day, since we're always the only 2 quads out there. Ha Ha

Hoosier Daddy

ill just copy and paste this off the other thread..



I dont think the grudge races would be on a Wed night...
98% of us drive over an hour to get there and still have to work on Thursday..
More than likely it would be on the off Saturday we normally wouldnt race.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Hell, we're at work, type it all again! Yeah, everyone refer to the other post for the info.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com