Ocala Grudges Matches

Started by HillKiller, June 27, 2006, 11:18:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

535banshee


Quad32x

Its  the  keyboard  death  match ! ;D  Hold  on , let  me  get  my  clay ! :L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

blupits04

I say you let tyler race jason then that will settle everything.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

fastrnrik

My buddy Rick, who rides the white Raptor, would like to race Scooter & his Suz 450. Up for it?

450R_Matt

1fast250r V Quad32x

Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race:  Who will drink the most beer

Best out of 3

Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer...  :o  ;D

:T
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

550superquad

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x

Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race:  Who will drink the most beer

Best out of 3

Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer...  :o  ;D

:T

heat 1   1 fast
heat 2 quad
heat 3 quad  look at his belly !!! ;D
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Quad32x

Quote from: 550superquad on June 29, 2006, 10:18:07 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x

Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race:  Who will drink the most beer

Best out of 3

Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer...  :o  ;D

:T

heat 1   1 fast
heat 2 quad
heat 3 quad  look at his belly !!! ;D
And  this  coming  from  the  stomach  that  walks  like  a  man.  Your  just  mad  cause  I  can  outrun , out  drink  and  have  a  much  larger  tool  than  you  fatboy ! >:D
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Quad32x

Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x

Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race:  Who will drink the most beer

Best out of 3

Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer...  :o  ;D

:T
Well  just  bring  your  fat , tattered , dirty  south  Florida  ass  on  up  here  and  you  will  get  to  find  out  you  Wareracing  want-a-be ! :o :M
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

450R_Matt

Quote from: Quad32x on June 30, 2006, 12:27:39 PM
Quote from: 1fast250r on June 29, 2006, 09:53:09 PM
1fast250r V Quad32x

Heat Race 1: Who will finish the quad rebuild first
Heat Race 2: Who will finish the on the track first
Main Race:  Who will drink the most beer

Best out of 3

Winner gets a free case of there favorite beer...  :o  ;D

:T
Well  just  bring  your  fat , tattered , dirty  south  Florida  ass  on  up  here  and  you  will  get  to  find  out  you  Wareracing  want-a-be ! :o :M

Boy O Boy are you going to get it now!  :tsktsk.gif  You think the Ware boys are mean to you?  Its going to be like a one leg man in an azz kicking contest. :box.gif    :ouch.gif
Just wait until my Honda is back in action.   :wink.gif    :o :)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

1fastltr450

so when is this night going to happen. (the grudge matches) I cant wait to stomp a mudhole in Chris and Scott. sorry boys it cant be on the 8th I will not be there. Scott I am going to let you and Chris fight for the boom boom class. I was told I need to move up  :(  I think it was when I beat super Dave is what caused it. oh well I guess I will just lead him around  the track some more. lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

O. K.   whatever............ :J
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Two-Fast Yfz 450

Yfz 450 Elka all the way around Houser +2 A-Arms
Slow Warrior
Z-400

1fastltr450

Quote from: derek330 on June 30, 2006, 08:33:40 PM
O. K.   whatever............ :J

shut up before you get on my whippin list boy  lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 30, 2006, 07:29:50 PM
so when is this night going to happen. (the grudge matches) I cant wait to stomp a mudhole in Chris and Scott. sorry boys it cant be on the 8th I will not be there. Scott I am going to let you and Chris fight for the boom boom class. I was told I need to move up  :(  I think it was when I beat super Dave is what caused it. oh well I guess I will just lead him around  the track some more. lol

I wont be there on the 8th either, have fence to put up....
I doubt I will be there for July at all as a matter of fact... to much stuff to do at home...
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Fast66071


derek330

Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 30, 2006, 10:10:03 PM
Quote from: derek330 on June 30, 2006, 08:33:40 PM
O. K.   whatever............ :J

shut up before you get on my whippin list boy  lol

whoopin list!! hahahaha i hear ya dawg!!  :M
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

LT-R450ApK

Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Fast66071

Test & tune is enery Wed. night........looks and sounds like grudges nite for sure....unless all you who talk on key board can't make it or I'm sure ya'll will have some other excuse!!! Thats EVERY Wed. night.

Hoosier Daddy

I dont think the grudge races would be on a Wed night...
90% drive over an hour to get there and still have to work on Thursday..
More than likely it would be on the off Saturday we normally wouldnt race.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

   I think the off Saturday is when other people race out there, mini and micro sprint cars, karts, etc. If the racing on the 8th went like it did on the 24th (over at 10pm), just take a little breather after the main and go again. It shouldn't take an hour or two for everyone who wants to race to get it done. just a thought.
   Hoosier, it's nice to know I'm not the only one up and lookin' at this crap this early in the morning. LOL. 

Hoosier Daddy

#47
Im at work.....  :(

If i remember correct several of us wont be there on the 8th.
I know i wont, but i dont think Dave, Gary, Doug, and Megan wont either.
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

fastrnrik

Well, it don't have to be the 8th. I just meant the next time everyone is together at a race. My point was that our "off" week is usually somebody else's "on" week.

I'm at work too, have been for hours.  :'(  So much for a 4 day weekend  :( 

Hoosier Daddy

I hear ya!

what about a Friday night?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com