Car Crash

Started by nobodyshome, June 29, 2006, 10:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobodyshome

My family was in a serious car accident coming down from Tennessee on I-75. We rolled the car and trailer, which were totalled. No one was seriously hurt, only cuts and scratches. We bent the bars of my Blaster, destroyed my dad's grab bar, and we think we bent our King Quads frame  :banghead.gif .  Strange thing: we pulled the trailer all the way through the mountain roads of Tennessee, and we flip on a smooth highway! Go figure.
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

ppark350se

hope your doing good. and have lots of insurance. good luck
[url="http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet"]http://r.yuwie.com/thecrappyhornet[/url]

klutchbuster400

Ouch dude! Glad you guys are ok, parts can be replaced so its better the quads got messed up over you guys!

KXKID


Southern4x4

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on June 29, 2006, 10:44:21 PM
Ouch dude! Glad you guys are ok, parts can be replaced so its better the quads got messed up over you guys!
yeah parts can be replaced but lives cant good yall are ok
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

nobodyshome

#5
here is a link to some pics from the crash itself and a picture of the SUV at the salvage yard

http://carsonphotos.net/webpage1143.htm



[attachment deleted by admin]
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

Fox17

thats pretty bad. glad ur all ok.

WARRIOR350

Dude thats scary, my old neighbor's dad, aunt, and daughter just died in a car crash.

nobodyshome

dang man. dont waste any prayers on us, we're fine. send yours to them
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

qt314nfla

I'm glad y'all are feeling well but let me tell you as a Chiropractor and from personal experience.  Go get checked out by a DC NOW while you're insurance will pay.  Though you might not be feeling pain wait 5-15 years and come to my office and I'll be able to tell you by looking at your xrays that something happened around then.  The changes in your spine will make it more difficult, costly, and time consuming to fix that's if they can be corrected.  And the insurance won't be there so it'll be all out of pocket.  If your family has any questions I'd be happy to explain this to them.  You can trust what I'm saying as I don't live near you and I won't be the one making money off you.  I just don't want to see you have problems down the road.

Amazing y'all made it out of that one alive.  Someone was looking out for y'all.

strtrcr06

Quote from: nobodyshome on June 30, 2006, 09:28:33 PM
here is a link to some pics from the crash itself and a picture of the SUV at the salvage yard

http://carsonphotos.net/webpage1143.htm



Wow bro, that car looks pretty beat up. Can't believe your family walked away with only cuts and scratches. Just like QT314 said, someone up there was looking down on you.
"its not the atv its the rider"
Funny how we believe everything in the newspaper, but question the Bible.

nobodyshome

In the pic of the people on stretchers, I'm the one below my mom
SEVEN SEVEN TWO SON

TMAN11

wow the car is beat up!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com