Vacation pics & short vid

Started by Alba450, June 29, 2006, 06:49:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alba450

Yea im here on vacation in macedonia as of now I like it but I still Wish I had a quad :-\  here's some pics and a short video clip I toke on my cell phone when i was at the "Molika" hotel.  Tell me what you think guys ;D

http://media.putfile.com/video-0001-51

This is our house here.  Mine's on the right the house on the left is my cousins and NO its not Sinan's.


Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

klutchbuster400


Alba450

Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

mikeE36

Hey besim,

Thats a nice house your parents bought for you to live in.

Alba450

Quote from: mikeE36 on June 29, 2006, 08:51:59 PM
Hey besim,

Thats a nice house your parents bought for you to live in.

yea i kno ::)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

MgOnZo700


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com