What is the world coming to?

Started by Bigscrb15, June 27, 2006, 09:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Cory1020

99 F-150 4x4
8" lift on 35x13.5 cooper sst

02 Rubicon
06 Rancher 4x4
01 Rancher 4x4
98 Fourtrax 2x4
06 Raptor 700
05 Rincon

Chuck_Norris

 :banghead.gif I can agree with the free speech aspect, but to what degree does it no longer become an express of free speech and just flat out ignorance.

dreth


VForcedave

Its freaking real sad. The same rights we enjoy give some people the right to burn our FLAG. This is getting out of control.
2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

Joedirt

How nice of them to cover their faces...what bravery  ::)......some people do not deserve to live in this Country.
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

SWAMP_DONKEY

Where is my sniper rifle when I need it ;)

Loven It

That is not right! Can someone explain to me how burning the American flag falls under "Freedom of Speech". I really don't get that ??? . Isn't freedom of speech something that allows you "say" whatever you want. I am not sure how an action falls under that catagory. 
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Joedirt

Quote from: Loven It on June 28, 2006, 09:30:23 AM
That is not right! Can someone explain to me how burning the American flag falls under "Freedom of Speech". I really don't get that ??? . Isn't freedom of speech something that allows you "say" whatever you want. I am not sure how an action falls under that catagory. 

You have not heard? If you are an immigrant you can come to America and say and do whatever you want and claim predjudice if you do not get your way ...free medical , free groceries , tax breaks , Awesome small business loans , reduced housing costs , prefrential treatment when it comes to Jobs...This is the land of Plenty we give you everything you want!...then you can burn OUR Flag and take a dump on OUR Constitution...and we will smile!!!
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MachineDog

#9
No. This can't have happened. If this is true, I'm moving to australia right now because this is just wrong. So many people have died defending that flag, and now it's LEGAL for people to destroy it. Why don't we just make it legal to smoke pot now too.
[url="http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg"]http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/4291/p517000123ek.jpg[/url]
06 Rancher 350 4x4 - K&N, 1.5" Snorkel, 26" Mudbugs.
Spot Reserved for Big Bore.
[url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/machinedogtag/[/url] - Click to see our pics.

Old_School

If I ever seen anyone out in public burning our flag, I'm damn sure gonna make them wish that they didn't. OMFG, that pisses me off so much!!!!!!!!!  >:(
I feel like beating the everliving piss out of them, tree huggers, illegal immigrants, and the people that come to your door and try to push their religion on you...... ya I think I need to go to counseling. lol. -Mark   
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

wheelie_boy

I agree with dreth and swamp donkey.  it would only take a few seconds for the like special op guys
05 kx 250f

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

maybe i need to some of there flags and burn them and take pics! show them the same respect they show us!  >:(
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Ida_Mann

so if an ACTION like burning Old Glory is covered under "free speech", then the action of me beating down whoever tries to do the same should be covered under "free speech" as well right?

I love Kennedy's words on it,,,making a big deal out of nothing.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

05greengriz

Those are some sorry son of a B_tches >:(
07 Eiger
06 fsc 2800 weekend warrior
06 Rhino       
2005 Scardy Cat 500 4x4
2006 Acrtic Cat DVX 90
http

Hawgin4x4

i got my .45, road trip anyone?
I dont disrespect anyone, If anyone disrespects me, You will be 6 ft below me.

MadMudder

Wow and you know what the best part about it is. Take a big mexican flag or better yet an Iraq flag or Afgansastan flag and go to its respective country. Take out the lighter and see how long it takes to get shot 7 ways to sunday. 5 bucks says you wont even get to light it! Anyway there is freedom of speech but there is a point and anybody with any respect for this country should be aginst this 100%! All those scumbag polticians need to be hit in the head with a big stick and be given a reality check. B/c this is outrageous. >:(
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com