ATV Magazines

Started by Mrs.Nightbreed, June 27, 2006, 08:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrs.Nightbreed

GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels!  >:(

Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!

So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?

Loven It

I know what ya mean..Usually I can find one at 7-11...most of the time I have to go to Borders or Barnes and Nobels.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

Ida_Mann

sweet, I'll try stopping by barnes and noble, they usually have a good selection available there.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Albright335

As Ida said...try Barnes and Noble - the July Issue is the one I am in and the last I checked it would not be on the shelves until this weekend!!  :P
Thank You: GEICO, Lojaks Yamaha, MAXXIS, MSR, HMF, Rath Racing, HiPer, GT Thunder, FASST, BelRay, DP Brakes,Triple X Motorsports, PowerMadd, Precision, Spider Grips, CV4, MotoPro Training, Scott, IMS

Southern4x4

Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 27, 2006, 08:34:14 AM
GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels!  >:(

Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!

So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?
ban bird watching!!!!!!!
[><]Southern by the grace of God[><]

Mrs.Nightbreed

Well, I went to Borders on the way to work and I got the ATV Riders magazine. Now I just need to hunt down ATV Sport  :)

Barnes and Noble is my next stop.

Jen! That article is great! and that is great pic too  8) If I was you I would need to get butter to put on my head to fit me through the front doors  8)

Mrs.Nightbreed

Quote from: Southern4x4 on June 27, 2006, 10:13:43 AM
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on June 27, 2006, 08:34:14 AM
GRRRR.... I am so excited because my shop is in an article in ATV Sport magazine and Jenn Albright is in ATV Riders magazine this month and I can't find either of them! Would you believe Walmart has a BIRD WATCHING magazine and NO quad magazines?! Not even DirtWheels!  >:(

Anyways, I have been to 2 7-Eleven's, Circle K, Walmart, Walgreens, Winn Dixie and Hess and NOTHING!

So, what I am getting at is: Where can I get them?
ban bird watching!!!!!!!

:D I'm with you!

Honda328i

I've seen magazines at Cycle sports center on 2001 John Young Parkway - Orlando FL - (407) 299-9191.  Might give them a call.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

gatorjohn

I found my last one at WinnDixie.

MadMudder

I have subscriptions to dirt wheels, atv action, and atv rider. But I always see them at winn dixie or publix but I have never seen any of them at wal mart.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com