doug gots him a 2-stroke!!

Started by derek330, June 22, 2006, 11:11:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek330

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2006, 07:46:32 PM
Dang! I must be a threat, first gary and scooter were after me, now scott is.
As dad told me, take it as a compliment when people try and knock you off your hill.  ;)  Since Derek thinks he and scott "have the ONLY fast two strokes" ill bust out my banshee and let Gary lead you fellas around the track.  :o

wheres it at?? you need to bring it to the track!! !!   i would like to race your banshee.....
what hill?? this is flattrack......... when your 370R or banshee can beat us then you will have a fast 2-stroke!! ..... :lecture.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

1fastltr450

and I will have a fast 4-stroke when I whip you lol  it is all oming together slowly but surely just wait and see
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

derek330

#52
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2006, 09:15:50 PM
and I will have a fast 4-stroke when I whip you lol  it is all oming together slowly but surely just wait and see

O.K.......  :Z  and monkeys are going to fly out of my butt..... lol
refer to my quote!!
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

   
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2006, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2006, 07:49:32 PM
I didnt try to knock you off I did. then I watched you roll down the hill lol hahaha. you asked for that

come on now... you said you thought it was weird they put 6 bikes on the front and 2 on the back. you should have been on the back row also..I had to pass 5 bikes from the back and you had clean sailing..im going to sound like doug here but i would have had you in 3 more laps, getting through traffic was hell. dont forget you were only a few yards ahead of me at the finish line, and i had to come from behind... ;) next time though..things will be like they used to be at dade city... with you in the rear with the gear!  :o
You did run a really good race though!

   If you guys really want to settle it bike against bike and rider against rider I will set it up with Tim. A one-on-one 12 lap grudge match with no traffic to deal with!!! Well????
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

Quote from: HillKiller on June 26, 2006, 09:33:46 PM
  
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2006, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2006, 07:49:32 PM
I didnt try to knock you off I did. then I watched you roll down the hill lol hahaha. you asked for that

come on now... you said you thought it was weird they put 6 bikes on the front and 2 on the back. you should have been on the back row also..I had to pass 5 bikes from the back and you had clean sailing..im going to sound like doug here but i would have had you in 3 more laps, getting through traffic was hell. dont forget you were only a few yards ahead of me at the finish line, and i had to come from behind... ;) next time though..things will be like they used to be at dade city... with you in the rear with the gear!  :o
You did run a really good race though!

   If you guys really want to settle it bike against bike and rider against rider I will set it up with Tim. A one-on-one 12 lap grudge match with no traffic to deal with!!! Well????

hell i want in on some of that action!! !!  how bout me and you dave??  :box.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Hoosier Daddy

yeah if gary is up for it i will..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Scott270r

Sweet,

That would be worth watching. I love the grudge racing it makes all 15 laps intense as h%!!....you know what I mean. ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

blupits04

You boys talk soo much trash...lol I bet Tyler could whoop up on all of ya! Atleast he'll race without any pit stops... I had to it was just too easy. I wanna watch this race if/when it happens it would be a good one.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

1fastltr450

Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2006, 10:03:59 PM
yeah if gary is up for it i will..

how many times doI need to beat him to prove it lol I dont care I race anyone anytime but I will not be at the next race
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#59
What! you have only beat me once! (on my own bike) i cant wait till we go drag racing!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: derek330 on June 26, 2006, 09:47:02 PM
Quote from: HillKiller on June 26, 2006, 09:33:46 PM
  
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on June 26, 2006, 08:06:48 PM
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 26, 2006, 07:49:32 PM
I didnt try to knock you off I did. then I watched you roll down the hill lol hahaha. you asked for that

come on now... you said you thought it was weird they put 6 bikes on the front and 2 on the back. you should have been on the back row also..I had to pass 5 bikes from the back and you had clean sailing..im going to sound like doug here but i would have had you in 3 more laps, getting through traffic was hell. dont forget you were only a few yards ahead of me at the finish line, and i had to come from behind... ;) next time though..things will be like they used to be at dade city... with you in the rear with the gear!  :o
You did run a really good race though!

   If you guys really want to settle it bike against bike and rider against rider I will set it up with Tim. A one-on-one 12 lap grudge match with no traffic to deal with!!! Well????

hell i want in on some of that action!! !!  how bout me and you dave??  :box.gif

Lets get these tuning issues resolved then I'd love to! This could be huge...an evening of grudge races!! Nows eveyone's chance to start calling everyone out!!!
Here's what we have so far:
    Gary vs Chris
    Derek vs Dave

Who else??? 
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

derek330

sweet lets do it!! !! i will also take on that punk scott!! !! !! !!  :box.gif
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

HillKiller

#62
Ok so now we have

Gary vs Chris
Derek vs Dave
Derek vs Scott

Anyone else??  Nobody wants Doug, the latest main event Pro class winner???
This discussion deserves it's own thread...
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Quad32x

I  want  some  of  that  kid  on  the  E-Ton ! >:( ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

see, i can build a fast motor after all.  ;D
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

HillKiller

Quote from: Quad32x on June 27, 2006, 11:19:08 AM
I  want  some  of  that  kid  on  the  E-Ton ! >:( ;)
You wouldn't have a chance :no :O
[url="//www.southerndirttrackassociation.com"]www.SouthernDirtTrackAssociation.Com[/url]

Special thanks to my sponsor:
WareRacing Engines


  Sunoco Race Fuel Distributor
5 gal pails 110,112,116
See me at the track or email me here

Hoosier Daddy

#66
Quote from: HillKiller on June 27, 2006, 11:43:07 AM
Quote from: Quad32x on June 27, 2006, 11:19:08 AM
I  want  some  of  that  kid  on  the  E-Ton ! >:( ;)
You wouldn't have a chance :no :O

Ya because quad cant RUN that fast with a beer in one had and a smoke in the other! :R :R
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

You  guys  are  so  mean  to  me. :'(

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hoosier Daddy

AWE!! its because we love you...  :groupies.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

Quad32x

Ok.  Now  I  just  feel  dirty. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Scott270r

Quote from: derek330 on June 27, 2006, 11:05:52 AM
sweet lets do it!! !! i will also take on that punk scott!! !! !! !!  :box.gif

Oh yeah.... Derek you of all people should know that I have have got something for that A$$ LOL ;)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

derek330

as fairygary would say..... bring it on sucka!! !! !! :no

Quote from: Scott270r on June 27, 2006, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: derek330 on June 27, 2006, 11:05:52 AM
sweet lets do it!! !! i will also take on that punk scott!! !! !! !!  :box.gif

Oh yeah.... Derek you of all people should know that I have have got something for that A$$ LOL ;)
2010 SDTA OPEN CLASS CHAMP!
        > Mystic Motorsports<
     The innovators not the imitators!   
     <Performance 2-stroke engines>
     3 TIME open class championship engine
      builder and tuner.

Scott270r

Quote from: derek330 on June 27, 2006, 05:59:41 PM
as fairygary would say..... bring it on sucka!! !! !! :no

Quote from: Scott270r on June 27, 2006, 04:21:43 PM
Quote from: derek330 on June 27, 2006, 11:05:52 AM
sweet lets do it!! !! i will also take on that punk scott!! !! !! !!  :box.gif

Oh yeah.... Derek you of all people should know that I have have got something for that A$$ LOL ;)

8)
1998 GFTL Open Pro Champion
2006 SFTL Open Class Champion

......Thanks Derek

Mystic Motorsports - 3 Time Champions....Congratulations Derek on a great 2010 season!!!

[url="http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg"]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n270/scott270r/Race_Mystic.jpg[/url]

blupits04

lol If Quad races Tyler I wanna be there... Just to watch Tyler lap him a few times...lmao that boy can race.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Quad32x

Quote from: blupits04 on June 28, 2006, 09:40:06 AM
lol If Quad races Tyler I wanna be there... Just to watch Tyler lap him a few times...lmao that boy can race.
I  changed  my  mind.  I  dont  want  none  of  that  kid. :o   Im  just  gonna  ease  on  down  the  line  now. O0

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com