Waresboro Saturday July 1st Who's going??

Started by PAPA_TRIBAL, June 25, 2006, 09:57:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PAPA_TRIBAL

Ok guys, Who's going? Banshee Boy and I will be there!! Also if anyone is interested my drag bike is for sale. 10mil casting cub. $9500.00 o.b.o.

[attachment deleted by admin]

PAPA_TRIBAL

And no im not getting out of racing. Banshee Boy and I are up to no good!! ;) ;) ;)

Joe Cool

Joe Cool, Catman and the reast of the wayne county boyz will be there.I think we r gonna bring the outlaw back out. give me a call catman 8)

catman

yes catman is coming back! hopefully the outlaw will be there this weekend! ready to get back at it! come by the shop and see me cool!
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

badcompanyracing

BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

catman

will be good to see everybody again! hope i can still get a good light lol!  8) see ya sat ;D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

Hoosier Daddy

I think gary sission and I will be there in Aug.  Im going to bring my flat track 250r.
what class would i go in?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

hossier daddy you can run in the 5.0 class, 6.00class, 4.20class, et class, You might be abel to even run the outlaw class.. ;D :drive.gif :drive.gif :drive.gif
Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

1fastltr450

do they have an 8sec class because that is what hoosier daddy needs for that bike
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#9
Quote from: 1fastltr450 on June 27, 2006, 12:31:51 PM
do they have an 8sec class because that is what hoosier daddy needs for that bike

I smell a money race!
you better leave me alone or your be walking home from GA!  :lecture.gif
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

BANSHEE-BOY TONY FARROW

Wicked Racing TEAM    [url="//www.341dirtdrags.com"]www.341dirtdrags.com[/url]

coolkid

well catman they can talk about thoughs fast classes  like 4.20 and outlaw but we really know where the money is! the 6.0class  the cats gonna take hovis out agian!lol 8)

catman

i'm not gonna say to much cause i haven't raced in about 3-4 months ??? however, the cat sure is one bad a$$ ride!!lol well guys looks like the big bike will not make this race! :'( trying to get a new 1-5 tranny with no luck!  >:D
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

PAPA_TRIBAL

That sucks Catman, We will be there. The New Wicked racing Three amigo's Banshee Boy, Papa and Hot Rod!! ;) ;) I got a feelin there is going to be one badazz little ole 350 there. 8) 8) 8)

catman

yeah papa i know he will be there! u guys got me wanting to start over! ??? we have had our outlaw a year, don't think we have raced it in outlaw yet!! maybe one day 8) sounds like papa has got his shiot together!
BROKEOUT RACING:arctic cat dvx 400, "ds 650 nitrous machine", pro-stock banshee, bad a$$ blaster, awsome preditor 90, CHASEIT!

yz3961986

LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO RACE!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WE WILL HAVE TEST -N-TUNE TONIGHT STARTING AROUND 7:00P.M. 
$5.00 PER BIKE

PAPA_TRIBAL

Quote from: yz3961986 on June 30, 2006, 07:27:55 AM
LOOKS LIKE A GREAT WEEKEND TOO RACE!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
WE WILL HAVE TEST -N-TUNE TONIGHT STARTING AROUND 7:00P.M. 
$5.00 PER BIKE
I was starting to wonder if there was any racing this weekend Alex. Hadn't seen you on here this month. But there you are, Alls good Bro. Tony will be there tonite. Hopefully the bike is running a little better. The Wife and I will be there tomorrow. See ya then..

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

I wasn't going to post on here anymore because of the bashing and the bull sh!t PM'S that I was getting from a member that was making up screen names and then deleting them so I couldn't respond to them. But what the heck! Im pretty thick skinned so I can handle it. Track wasn't hooking real good, Still got issues with the bike. Clutch not right,Pipe brackets keep breaking and tranny wont shift right. But no excuses, I dont know if it will run better or not. Banshee Boy says it will and I wont doubt him. He has always been right by me. If its there he will get it out. With that being said, Banshee Boy won the outlaw class on my bike. But in fairness to everyone else the track just wasn't hooking. The bikes were blowing the tires off all nite long. Purple bike ran 3 passes in a row Friday nite of 3.86's but only ran 1 pass Saturday in the 3.9's. And my bike ran 3.9's friday but couldn't run them saturday. So track record stands and will for awhile. But!! "I" did run consistant 4.1's and a personal best 4.08 with my old 205lb azz on the bike. So if nothing else I think I can hang in the heavy hitters class :D :D We will get this thing figured out soon so ya better get them scooters together soon.

tribal banshee

sounds like it's getting there. I wonder if pipes on both sides is to much weight for the torque of the motor. even though you had some problems, seems like it was running pretty quick 4.08 not to shabby. Deffinately competitive in the heavy hitters class hell even in the regular class! What are you using for brackets, I've still got all the brackets we used for my pipes if you want to try  just have to modify them smaller seemed to be pretty strong. Tony kept breaking his but we never seemed to have a problem. whats wrong with the clutch ??? remember I had to change perch for more pull and adjust with special adjuster otherwise clutch wanted to drag and heat up and not shift, once I changed those it ran great. Just some suggestions 8) overall sounds like it's running pretty good just got to get the buggs out and I'm sure Tony will keep plugging away till it's worked out! :)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

tribal banshee

Oh btw BIG TONY sounds like you got that purple bike running, won't be long now if you were running cons. 3.86's that's awsome.:o keep it up little man 8)
'04 Grizzly 660 lifted w/mods and 29.5 outlaws mine
'04 Grizzly 660 stock girlfriends
'04 kodiak 450 stock kids

Smoknbanshee

great job papa, only got one screen name, that is all i can keep up with....keep up the good work man, sounds like you guys had a blast....congrats on the win papa and tony...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

PAPA_TRIBAL

I think your right about the perch Mike. Bike wont leave in 2nd. Even with Tony on it. kinda like what Shawns was doing that time. If you leave in 1st its a real mofo to hang onto. But then it blows the tires off it. I checked the compression today and there is 20lbs difference in the cylinders. right side 180lbs left side 200lbs. Oh well, Thats just part of racing. :D :D Mike I told Shawn today to tell you to go get that frame from his dads shop. You can have it as long as your going to use it. If not I will pick it up. It would be something you put together and not cut yours up. Even with that you would be real competetive with your motor. That thing runs and we both know it. Lets get back on the same page, Its more fun ;) Its cool smoke! I didn't think it was you anyway. It was a blast, Once I made the first pass and the bike went straight and smooth, I knew I could ride the sh!t out of it. :D Mike it rides so much different than before. To me any way. The swingarm made a big difference. It could also be a traction problem to now.

yz3961986

#23
HEY PAPA FROM WHERE I WAS SITTING THE TRACK LOOK LIKE IT WAS HOOKING UP PRETTY DARN GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD :-* :-* :-*4.08 NOT BAD FOR A TRACK THAT WASN'T HOOKING (200+BIKE=4.08 :o :o :o :o)
GREAT TO SEE YOU !!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AND YOUR GUYS NEXT MONTH ;D

PAPA_TRIBAL

Yeah it was hookin good for me. But Banshee Boy's little lite butt was spinning. He needs a little weight gainer. :D But then again our bikes might not have a chance against the big bike if he does that 8) Had a blast Alex. Its worth the drive. You and Charles do a outstanding job and I am one Fla guy who will continue to come back. See Ya in August, I hope!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com