How Many peope were BORN in FL vs. whos not.

Started by Hoosier Daddy, June 20, 2006, 07:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

How Many peope were BORN in FL vs. whos not.

Wasnt Born in FL
I was born in FL, parents wernt
I was born in FL, parents were too.
i was born in Fl, my parents were BUT MY Grandparents werent.
I was born in Fl, my parents were and my Grandparents were too!
I was born in FL, my parents, my gparents but my ggparents wernt.
I was born in FL, my parents were, my gparents were and my ggparents were.

blupits04

Me speak my mind??? Come on now Chris you know that I would NEVER say anything out of line....lol I am one of the least outspoken people...lol Seriously though I probably would have said something too but more to the point of If ya wanna talk crap then go back to Crooklyn and see how their hospitality is.

But that's just me

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Ida_Mann

Mom born in FL
Dad born in upstate NY

Grandparents were born in: FL., NY., NY., KY.

GreatGrandparents were: FL, NY, Germany, Italy, Scotland, Poland.

I can't fault Dad much, he did move down to FL when he was 3 years old,,,but he's still a yankee ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

dynodon

Nah, Dont take it peesonal Chris, I was just Bustin your chops a little !!!
I think you know me better than that!!!!, I would have been saying something myself ( regardless of where I was born).
I always have been taught to treat others as you would want to be treated. If after that someone is still being a JERKOFF, well then the gloves are off !!!!


But anyway, My mother was born in Pickville KY.
Father was born in Ludington MI,
So therefore, I was born in MI also      ( I know, I know, DAMN Yankee)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

lil_Mrs._Honda1

[url="//imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]
APK400exRacer: [url="http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg"]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid142/pa313a2cd42a8a7f973b5730058b8c4a6/f6aed2f5.jpg[/url]

Exmx54


FLCat

I'm a Florida native.  Mother was from NJ and father from PA.  All my grandparents and great-grandparents immigrated from other countries.
I have my license to chill. 

05 Arctic Cat 650 V-Twin

That Crazy kid

LIVE TO RIDE

bftclub

white boy,born and raised in the usa...........

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com