Who'll win the Junior class Main at Ocala this weekend?

Started by HillKiller, June 20, 2006, 10:14:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Let's lay the smack to rest. Who will it be?

Chris (250R)
11 (45.8%)
Gary (450 Suz)
6 (25%)
Scooter (450 Suz)
3 (12.5%)
Quad 32x (if he shows)
2 (8.3%)
someone else (write in vote)
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Smoknbanshee

Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Hoosier Daddy

#26
Smoke,

  voting after the race doesnt count... ;)

Gary did a VERY good job, Every dog gets bone now and then.  :-\
After getting held up in traffic I just didnt have enough time left to pass ya, but i was reelin ya in! This is what i love about FT racing, its fighting your way through traffic, picking the best lines, setting some one up to pass, racing CLEAN in a corner 6" tire to tire, side by side. i would race gary at any track, any bike, any time, He races clean, he races fair.. I say again Good job Gary!

Lets not forget Doug, Megan and I were about to go nuts we we thought that 7 bike was going to pass him on the last lap. Doug held him off! Awesome racing! im sure Doug didnt get any sleep after that race!..   The Clermont crew brought it home! Get job to both not only to  Doug and Gary but Christian in the beginner class, was out running a 250r and a banshee on a warrior! You cant say any more than that!
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blupits04

I got some cool pics I'll post some of them after while. It was an awesome race and we had a blast hanging out with everyone last night. Hopefully we can make it up to some more races and maybe even get in there and try it out when the bike is done. I know you guys are going to be good competition.

[attachment deleted by admin]
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

LT-R450ApK

What about me Chris? i see its back to that Click stuff again ::)
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

Hoosier Daddy

Quote from: LT-R450ApK on June 25, 2006, 11:54:46 AM
What about me Chris? i see its back to that Click stuff again ::)

You know, Im going to let gary, tim, doug, or dave answer on the "click" issue.

Where did you finish anyways?
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

1fastltr450

scooter you got alot of clicks haha 1st you with us then someone else thats alright though everyone got friends and you didnt say a word last night you stood back so I got to give that to you. you didnt stick up for know one. I still like ya man we will always have fun racing together
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

1fastltr450

scooter you got any pics lets see them you usually have some good ones.I like seeing pics of me ahead of them ware boys lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

blupits04

Hey Gary I got a few of you out front I'll post them as soon as I get home. lol I tried getting some of all of you but some reason the camera wouldn't go that fast...lol

ttyl
Kari
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

LT-R450ApK

my battery was dead on my digi so i didnt get any pics last night
I ran like Crap! >:(
Your Right Gary im not in any one "Click" Nor will i be,i like everyone
I bounce around all night tryin to talk to all of my friends and everybody else!

Gotta Say Thanks to Doug! i got alot of respect for for this man!
Zuk 4Fiddy Lots O Stuff
Faster to list whats stock

1fastltr450

I want to know why my votes go up now after I put up that I won thanks guys no faith in me until I prove victory thats ok next time you will know better lol
2007 Maximum TT Series Open class Champion

AMA 2007 Winter National Short Track Series Open Class Winner

Hair color helps you win.

www.SouthernFlatTrackLeague.Com

Thanks to my sponsors:
Krome n Kustomz (K & K Motorsports)
Mystic Motorsports  (Their only 4-poke)

Hoosier Daddy

#35
I agree gary, thats pretty crappy.. you went from 2 to 4 votes the day after the race.. I hope those people dont ever go to Vegas!  2:L
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Smoknbanshee

I voted for scooter, cause he knows how to bring...he doesn't need a click...he is alot like me...solo rider, don't need no help...GET IT RAG
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

blupits04

[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

flagmanthunderbowl


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com